Episode 12: New Beginning

"Pride Trooper's HQ,12:00 P.M"

A NC Taxi had stopped before a figure wearing a suit and blue tie stepped out of the vehicle with bags of luggage in his hands.

Taxi Driver: This is the furthest I'm allowed to go!

"It's fine! By the way thanks for the lift!"

The taxi proceeds to speed off down the road as the figure began taking the 17 minute walk towards the HQ. Outside of the building, Bardock,Uub, Titano,Kiryu and Gigan sat outside, looking around for any pesky crabs.

Uub: Damn you stupid crustacean bastards!

Kiryu: I've just seen one of these chumps a few seconds ago!

"Having troubles I see!"

Kiryu,Titano and Gigan immediately turn around as they hear a familiar voice and see a very familiar face.

Titano: No way!

Uub: Who's that?

Kiryu and Titano rush towards the figure before falling into his arms as they went in for a long awaited group hug with their old friend. Bardock,Uub and Gigan walk and over meet the new face in town.

Gigan: Glad to have you back old friend!

X: Hell it's good to be back!

Bardock: Nice to meet you! My name is Bardock, commander and overseer of SWAT!

Bardock and X shake hands.

X: I'm X and these three right here are my friends!

Uub: So you're the mystery man!

X: Pretty much!

Bardock: Why don't you come on inside and get settled down!

Titano: We've all got some stories to swap this time around!

X: And do I have to story to tell you all!

Inside of the kitchen,X,Gigan, Kiryu, Titano,Uub and Gohan sit down as they listen to numerous stories.

Kiryu: So what was it like being away to train all those years?

X: It was honestly the wildest ride in life I'll never forget!

"Diablo Mountains"

"After I had transformed and destroyed my father an old man took me under his wing before taking me back to his temple in one of the harshest climates on Earth!" "It was there where I went through the toughest training regiments Earth has to offer."

X spars with dozens of armed men with a metal staff as he began deflecting incoming blows.

"Martial Arts,Armed Combat, Marksmanship, Mediation,Pain Tolerance, Energy Manipulation! You name it I've done it before!"

X draws a pair of Glock 18s from his boots before firing them at dozens of targets, landing deadly headshots on each.

"At times I felt as if my body was going to give out or as if I was going to die at any given time,but there was only one thing that kept me going strong throughout life's dangerous paths."

Inside of the Gravity Room at 400x gravity,X jumped from every corner of the room faster than the speed of sound, shattering automated drones to pieces with his blows. One drone fired an energy blast, causing X to immediately react and fire an energy wave. X began sliding backwards as he legs slowly begin to give out.

X: D...damnit!

Veins bulged out of X's back,arms and legs as he tried pushing the blast away from him. The blasts had eventually detonated, blowing the entire chamber into pieces in a large explosion. X climbs from the smoldering piles of rubble only to collapse onto his knees, gasping for air.

X: Fuck this! I'm done with this shit! There's no use in destroying my body for something like this!

X stands to his feet before slowly walking down the street, holding his ribs as he was trailing blood on the path back to the temple.

"X"

X finds himself in a dark setting as a dragon like figure with wings descends from above before placing his hand on X's shoulder.

X: It's you again!

Kaizer: Quitting only leads to failure. You should know this especially X.

X: But I can't go on like this! I'm slowly destroying my body like this!

Kaizer: There's no such thing as can't! There's only can! I want you to remember that young warrior!

The figure suddenly disappears as X climbs from the rubble,stands to his feet before powering up, sending debris flying in different directions.

"But in the long run all of that training and back breaking work really payed off for me in the end."

X takes a sip of beer as Gigan, Titano, Kiryu, Uub and Gohan stand from the table before heading towards the meeting room.

Kiryu:Well you aren't the only one who's been grinding hard around here!

Titano: We've faced threats you can only dream of!

X: You sure about that? I've face some harsh shit as well out in that literal hellscape out there!

Uub: Well the way you're putting it seems like you've faced powerhouses too!

X: Trust me when I say this,but I've met the alien chick while on my way over here two days ago! She was an absolute beauty with silky black hair, gorgeous orange skin and killer body shape to go along with her looks!

Titano: I'm anxious to meet this girl of your dreams! I'll need to have a look with my own two eyes if I want to have the say so on that matter!

X: Well you just wait! You'll get to meet my sweetheart soon enough!

The six then head inside of the meeting room where Piccolo,Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Future Gohan,17,18,Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, Kaseral, Dyspo and Toppo were seated.

Bardock: We've got a lot to discuss and many introductions to knock out of the way! So if you don't mind lending us your undivided attention it'll be much appreciated!

Toppo and Future Gohan walk towards the front before taking to the podiums.

Goku: Hey Vegeta! Who's the new guy?

Vegeta: You expect me to know dumbass!

Toppo: After discussing together for some time SWAT and Pride Troopers have reached an agreement to help one another in anytime of need!

Kiryu: The help was really well needed when it was only a few of us!

Bardock: Now it's time we've got done to business right now!

Future Gohan: I know he's out there somewhere and I know he's planning something to bring us all down!

Vegeta: Who is this he to be exact here?

Future Gohan: His name is Cell and he's not from this timeline! I've lost everyone and everything I cared about to him! I'm here today to prevent that from ever happening again to the past! Now are you in on this with me?

Bardock: We're with you every step of the way kid!

Bardock and Future Gohan shakes hands as Gohan sits back in his chair and watches in confusion.

"To be continued"

Time Skip: 4 Months