Buu Saga: Part 5(Finale)

"The Lookout,3:00 P.M

X and Titano walked through the breezeway of the Lookout as they were on their way to the open.

Titano: Even though she's lost those beautiful locks of gold hair Tina still managed to keep that gorgeous body shape!

X: Damn right!

Titano looks at X suspiciously.

X: Jeez I'm joking around!

Titano: You better be! Nobody eyes my Titina down without a fight!

"Ahem!"

X and Titano turn around, finding Gigan behind them.

Gigan: Are you moving today or what?

X, Gigan and Titano continue walking where they eventually make it out into the open where Titina was waiting.

Titano: Alright Titina! Show them what you're working with!

Titina balls her fists before powering up.

X: Whoa!

Titano: Keep going you're almost they're!

Titina continues powering up until a yellow beam of energy descends from the sky before striking her dead on.

Titano: Alright!

The smoke clears and Titina was wearing Vegeta's Cell Saga Saiyan Armor as he transformed into a  Super Titano.

Gigan: You're telling us that there's now two of you?

Titano: Yep!

X: I guess there's not going to be anymore difficulty telling the two of you apart since we now see the obvious difference more clearly!

Titano claps happily as he walks up to Super Titina.

Titano: Nice one!

Super Titina: I don't really like these pants! They're uncomfortable!

Titano: Well all you've got to do is use your clothes beam to change!

Super Titina's pants glow before transforming into a skirt that may have been a wee bit above the knees for Titano.

Super Titina: Much better!

Titano: Not much better! You're not leaving the Lookout looking like that!

Super Titina: Why not?

Titano: I don't want perverted creeps hawking you down! I'd rather have you wear a grandma skirt instead!

Super Titina: No way!

Titano: Yes way!

Titano opens a crate before pulling out a long blue grandma's skirt.

Titano: Now come over to me so I can put this thing on!

Super Titina: I'm fine Titano! Jeez!

Titano: Yes you're fine! Now come he.....

Super Titina grabs Titano by the arm before twisting it around to his back, causing him to yell in pain.

Super Titina: I'll be ok!

Super Titina lets go of Titano's arm before pushing him away.

"Come in! This is Bardock reporting!"

X taps his earpiece.

X: What is it?

"We've got a situation at the Grand Tour Amusement Park a few miles from South City! We'll meet you there to explain everything else!"