Cell Saga: Part 2

"Pacific Islands,11:00 A.M"

The Crusher Corps stood by as Gigan and Turles stood before one another.

Gigan: Alright!

Gigan pulls off his weighted cloak before cracking his knuckles and popping his neck.

Gigan: This is a rare opportunity to be able to show my true power!

Turles laughs with his arms folded.

Song- Dragon Ball Z: Dragon Theme

Gigan got into a fighting stance before yelling as he powered up. The ground started shaking as rocks lifted from the ground.

Veins bulged out of Gigan's arms as his scrawny arms grew larger and muscular. Hurricane winds uprooted trees and created large tidal waves.

Turles: My God!

Zangya: No way!

On the Lookout, everyone stood from their chairs as they felt a high powerful in the distance. Suddenly a bright flash of light nearly blinded everyone.

Bardock: Who is that!? 

Goku: He's already passing my Super Saiyan form's power!

X: That's Gigan alright!

Back on the Islands, Gigan continued powering up before igniting into a firery white aura. Turles' scouter had went haywire before exploding.

Zangya: He's not alone from what I've sensed!

Turles: What!?

Gigan suddenly rushes towards Turles, punching him in the jaw. Gigan then punched Turles in the face kneed him in the ribs,kicked him in the chin and smashed him into the ground.

Gigan: Stand down Turles! You're clearly outmatched in this battle!

Gigan fires an Explosive Demon Wave into the ground, creating a large explosion which sent Nappa and Raditz flying backwards into the ocean.

Nappa: Dick move!

Turles ascended into the sky before wiping blood from his mouth.

Turles: I strongly disagree!

Song- Dragon Ball Z: Piccolo vs Frieza Theme

Turles rushes forward, uppercutting Gigan and sending him flying backwards. Gigan powers up before rushing towards Turles who powered up as well.

The two slammed their fists together, generating a shockwave which created large tidal waves before trading blows with each other.

Zangya: They're even!

Bojack: Why am I not surprised!

Turles knees Gigan in the chest before smashing his back with his fists, sending him crashing onto a large boulder.

Turles: Die!

Turles fires his Kill Driver at Gigan who blocked the explosion with his arms. Gigan teleports behind Turles before chopping the back of his neck, sending him flying dozens of feet away.

Gigan: Masenko! Fire!

Gigan fires a Masenko at Turles who deflects off into the sky before it exploded. Gigan proceeded to fire a barrage of energy blasts in random directions as Turles teleported out of the way.

Turles: What on Earth are you doing? You're only wasting valuable energy you could.....

Gigan: Enough small talk!