Hellraiser

"Pride Trooper's HQ,7:00 P.M"

Future Gohan walked inside of Bardock's office as he found Bardock in his chair, looking out of the window with a glass of liquor in hand.

Bardock: It's been 2 years since the death of X and his friends haven't called or anything. We haven't even had any reports of villainous activity lately either. Something's not right. Not one bit!

Bardock takes a sip of his liquor.

Future Gohan: Well you've got to think about it Bardock. X wasn't just a friend to Gigan,Titano and Kiryu. He was like family to the them. His death really hit them the hardest out of us all.

Bardock sets his glass down on the table before turning around.

Bardock: Even though I've never really known him most of my life it felt as if apart of me had died the day of his death and ever since. It almost like losing my son Kakarot all over again.

Future Gohan: Maybe it has to do with the fact he died so young.  He was only 28 years old when I read over his obituary.

Bardock: Or maybe it has to do with the fact that he put his life on the line for us so bravely. If weren't for him then none of us would've been here today.

Bardock grabs the bottle of liquor before pouring himself another glass.

Bardock: I know these past few years have been some sorrowful times,so why don't you just go on ahead and take the rest of the month off.

Future Gohan: Sure.

Future Gohan stands to his feet before walking towards the door.

Future Gohan: If you need me then call me.

Future Gohan walks outside of the door as Bardock turned back around to look out of the window as he took another sip of his liquor

Bardock: I...it's just isn't right God. It just isn't.

Bardock lowers his head as the rain had began pouring down outside.

"Crusher Corps Hideout"

Red X had walked through the doors of the warehouse as he confronted Bojack and Turles.

Bojack: So I've heard the news about your brother! How unfortunate of him!

Red X: I'm not here for games Bojack! I'm here to get straight down to business! Where's the stuff?

Raditz and Nappa pulled out a large crate as it opened, revealing a red colored serum inside.

Turles: What you have before you is a special serum which can grant the user various superhuman abilities such as flight, superhuman strength,speed and the ability to launch energy blasts.

Bojack: But before you put your grimy mitts on the serum,we need our payment!

Red X snaps his fingers as two bodyguards walked up before opening suitcases filled with $800 million dollars each.

Bojack: Now that's more like it!

Raditz and Nappa snatched the suitcases of the men's hands as Red X went to grab the serum. Red X then proceeded to take his mask and cape off, revealing his scarred face underneath.

Red X: Pleasure doing business with you!

Red X and his bodyguards walk outside of the warehouse before hopping inside of their limousine as they had drove off.

Raditz: Who does that dumbass think he is to take our place as the top dogs of crime around here?

Turles: You don't have anything to worry about! The serum is only temporary and once it's worn off he'll be nothing but history!