Final Wars (Filler Arc)

*Flashback*

"13 Years Ago"

"New Planet Vegeta"

A figure wearing dark colored armor with spiked shoulder pads stood on the ruins of a palace of he had laid waste to the Saiyans' armies. The corpses of Saiyans and Great Apes were scattered all the ground as fires raged all over the planet.

"For years the people of Planet X have suffered under the heel of both the Saiyans and the Frieza Force. They have taken away so much and left us crippled! But no longer will we be their slaves! Today we shall rise up and take back what was rightfully ours!"

A 7ft tall Super Saiyan descended from the sky as he stood before for the new dictator of Planet X himself.

"His name is Xorrax!"

Yamato: "This ends tonight!"

Yamato powers up and rushes towards Xorrax who had quickly teleported behind him.

Xorrax: "Foolish as ever Super Saiyan!"

Yamato's eyes widened as Xorrax plunged his hand into his back before tearing his beating heart right out of his chest. Xorrax then kicked the Super Saiyan to the ground as he had crushed the heart in his hand.

Xorrax: "You Saiyan apes might've been the dominant race years ago,but this marks a new era!"

Xorrax forms a Black Death Ball in his hands as he raises his arms into the air.

Xorrax: "An era where the Xillien race shall reign supreme!"

Xorrax throws the Death Ball down as it had drilled down into the ground before it reached the core of the planet.

Eventually the planet began splitting apart before it had ultimately detonated in a massive explosion which released a blinding flash seen from light years away. 

"2 Years Later"

In the depths of outer space, the Xillien Mothership cruised throughout the cosmos as it was on a three-month course towards Earth. Inside of the ship's control room, a 6ft Xillien wearing battle armor, spiked shoulder pads, knee and elbow guards sat down in his Hoverchair as he watched the radar systems.

Xorrax: What is our ETA on Earth?

"Approximately 2 hours,my liege!"

Two automatic doors slid open as a female Xillien with long black hair, wearing black spandex and grey utility belt walked into the control room.

Xattila: What now?

Xorrax: Now we shall succeed where others have failed!

Xorrax brings up a digitized screen as he watched surveillance footage from one of his spy drones on Earth where he secretly spied on his brother, X and his family.

"If my brother wasn't going to do anything to ensure the survival of our race, I had no other choice than to take matters into my own hands!"

"One Week Later"

"North City, Night"

Bardock, Piccolo, Trunks, Blackfire, Gigan, Titano, Titina and Kiryu watched helplessly as a 38ft tall Khaos ascends into the sky while bolts of dark electricity crackled around his body as he grew stronger and stronger by the minute.

"Unfortunately, my plan for the survival of many resulted in my demise at the hands of my brother, Xander!"

"KHAOOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!!"