Bojack Unbound: Part 2

"North City,8:30 P.M"

Crowds fled down the streets as vehicles were thrown through the air before exploding against the ground. Energy blasts flew through the air, blasting large chunks of concrete out of nearby buildings.

Dozens of NCPD Police cars and NCPD S.W.A.T Trucks arrived to the scene before blocking the street off.

Commissioner Johnson: Get a light over there!

A NCPD Police Helicopter shines its headlight only to be blasted into pieces by an incoming energy blast.

Commissioner Johnson: Open fire! Now!

Suddenly dozens of missiles struck the blockade, killing the commissioner along with his officers in a large explosion.

Raditz: Get some bitches!

Raditz fires a bolt of electricity from his Electro Gauntlets, blowing three incoming police cars into pieces. Nappa in his Super Rhino Mech descended from a building before slamming onto the streets as S.W.A.T teams fired their MP5s and M4A1 Carbines at the mech.

Nappa: New and improved! Say hello to the Super Rhino!

Nappa slams his Gravity Hammers against the ground, generating a shockwave which obliterated nearby buildings and vehicles. Turles activated Telekinesis, lifting dozens of vehicles into the air before hurling them at incoming reinforcements.

Turles: Fools! Can't you realize that you're vastly outmatched?

Suddenly an Explosive Disc hit Turles in the chest, causing him to look to the left and find Bardock, Future Gohan, Piccolo,Uub,17,Gigan,Titano and Kiryu standing on the roof of a building.

Bardock: Split up and find X! We'll be handling them!

Gigan,Titano and Kiryu fly off as Bardock and his team descends from the building and lands on the streets.

Turles: SWAT!

The Crusher Corps assembled together.

"Well well well!"

Bojack pushes Turles and Raditz out of his way.

Bardock: Bojack!

Bardock: Long time no see Bardock! Crusher Corps! Attack!

Bardock: SWAT! Move in!

Both sides charge towards one another before battling it out. Raditz fires bolts of electricity at a building, causing debris to collapse on top of Uub.

Future Gohan roundhouse kicks Raditz in the face, sending him crashing against a nearby van.

Nappa and Piccolo charge towards one another before grabbing one another's hands and push against each other.

Nappa: I've been tinkering with my toys since we last met big green!

Nappa opens the Rhino Mech's chest, firing the Chest Blaster which sends Piccolo crashing into a building with a large explosion. Meanwhile 17 and Zangya traded blows with one another.

Zangya: Nice moves!

Zangya sweeps 17 off of his feet before kicking him in the chest, sending him tumbling across the ground. 17 rips off a car door before throwing it at Zangya who kicks it directly back.

17: Damn she hits hard for a female!

17 charges towards Zangya only to be trapped inside of her Psycho Thread which hold him completely in place.

Zangya: Now Kogu!

Kogu bursts from underneath the street before ramming his knee into 17's chest, causing him to cough up blood.