Underworld: Part 4

"North City,12:00 A.M"

At a local construction site, Gigan and Bergamo let out mighty battlecries as they rushed in on the Six Star Shadow Dragon,Rage Shenron who was charging at them full speed ahead whilst letting out a battlecry of his own. Bergamo rushes in and tackles Rage Shenron head on,sending him sliding across the ground.

Rage Shenron smashes his fists against Bergamo's back, knocking him onto the ground before grabbing him by the shoulders as he threw the hellspawn into a nearby concrete wall, cracking it on impact.

Gigan fires an energy wave at Rage Shenron who slaps it away before firing a wave of red Necroplasm at the Azalean who formed an energy barrier in defense. Gigan releases his energy barrier as he unleashed a powerful burst of energy, generating a blinding flash of light that caused Rage Shenron to shield his eyes with his arm.

Five minutes later, Rage Shenron uncovers his eyes as he looked around for Gigan who was nowhere to be seen.

Rage Shenron: Where did you go,you accursed Azalean wretch!?

"Right behind you!"

Rage Shenron turns around only to have a right hook connected with his jaw from Gigan, sending him stumbling backwards. Gigan charges forward as he delivered several punches to Rage Shenron's chest before uppercutting the Shadow Dragon in the chin, sending him flying dozens of feet backwards before landing on top of a parked van which was crushed on impact.

Gigan: "Shado w ren-jutsu!"

Gigan spreads his arms, forming a large raven made out of his energy before launching it through the air. Rage Shenron stands to his feet and turns around only to be completely engulfed by the Shadow Raven that surrounded him in a bubble of energy.

Gigan: "Tenohira no Bakuhatsu Tekunikku!"

Gigan closes his fist, detonating the bubble of energy surrounding Rage Shenron as he was completely engulfed in a large explosion seen from miles away. A few minutes later,the smoke clears as Rage Shenron emerged from the tower of flames with a expression of sheer, unrelenting rage on his face as all of his armor was melted off, leaving him completely naked. (Literally!)

Rage Shenron: I'LL KILL YOUUUUUU!!!

Rage Shenron charges towards Gigan.

Gigan: This is going to take even long than I had imagined.

Gigan launches towards Rage Shenron as Bergamo stood back and watched while the two had charged towards one another. Gigan and Rage Shenron rush in on each other before slamming their fists together, generating a shockwave that obliterated nearby windows and set off a series of car alarms while sending them both sliding backwards.

Gigan rushes in once again as he punched Rage Shenron left and right. Rage Shenron catches one of Gigan's fists before delivering a hard elbow to the Azalean's jaw, knocking him onto the ground.

Rage Shenron then throws a punch at Gigan who activates his Intangibly as his fist phased right through him before slamming into the ground, shattering it into pieces with ease. Gigan plants both of his feet against Rage Shenron's before pushing him backwards as he hopped back up.

As Rage Shenron stumbled, Gigan delivered a hard uppercut to his chin, sending him flying hundreds of feet away as he crashed through a hotel complex before crashing into a nearby sewer tunnel with a thunderous boom. Gigan turns around as Bergamo had finally stood back to his feet.

Gigan: Now would the time to use your powers, Bergamo.

Bergamo: It's no use! There's no weapon in my arsenal powerful enough to put that monster down for good!