Hellraiser: Part 2

"West City,8:00 A.M"

Bardock sat down inside at his kitchen table as Gine sets down plates of eggs,bacon, grits, sausage and pancakes along with two cups of coffee before taking a seat.

Gine: Bardock? What's wrong with you? You haven't been acting this way since we lost Goku years ago.

Bardock: Nothing's wrong. I'm fine.

Bardock looks around as he finds a special news report on TV.

"Breaking news! A series of grizzly terrorists attacks spring across the areas of North and South City! The leader of the GT Military, Frieza who was originally thought to have been killed is now being held accountable for these attacks along with several other unidentified criminals."

Bardock: No!

Bardock stands to his feet as he had went up stairs.

Gine: Bardock?

Bardock comes back down stairs in the new dark blue SWAT uniform as he grabs his belongings.

Bardock: I'll be back soon hopefully!

Bardock heads outside before hopping inside of his Tahoe in the driveway as he pulled his communicator.

Bardock: This is bad news! Everyone needs to hear about this!

Bardock starts the vehicle up before driving off down the street at high speeds, nearly hitting an elderly man crossing the road.

"Diablo Mountains,9:00 A.M"

Blackfire walked outside of the house as she found Gigan,Titano, Titina and Kiryu standing out on the balcony.

Blackfire: What's going on?

Gigan: Earlier Bardock sent out a message saying that Frieza has returned and that he's come back with some friends as well.

Titano: What's in it for us? It's their fight! Not ours anymore!

Titano ascends into the sky before flying off.

Titina: You'll have to excuse him. He's been in the dumps lately just like the rest of us.

Kiryu: Well we can't just let Frieza roam around free and destroy stuff! We've got to do something to help atleast!

Blackfire: What can we do Kiryu? We don't have anyone to lead us! How are we going to be able to function as a team if there's no one to bark orders at us?

Titina: She's right Kiryu! If we go then we're only to get in Bardock's way.

Gigan: *Sigh* There's no hope for us now!

"There's always hope!"

Everyone turns around as 4 year old Xavier walked outside of the house.

Gigan: On second thought there's always hope!

Blackfire: What do you mean by that exactly?

Gigan walks over to Blackfire before whispering in her ear.

Blackfire: Are you sure?

Gigan: Yes!

Blackfire and Gigan look at Xavier.

Xavier: What?

Gigan: Come with us Xavier!

Blackfire grabs Xavier by the hand as she ascends into the sky.

Titina: What about us?

Gigan: Stay on guard.

Gigan and Blackfire fly off with Xavier as Titina and Kiryu staid back on the balcony.