Final Wars: Part 5

"Planet X"

Trunks and Goten slowly stand back to their feet, groaning in pain as they looked around in confusion.

Goten: W... where's Iris?

Iris descends from the sky and lands in front of Trunks with a worried look on her face.

Trunks: What's wrong?

Iris: It's Xavier! He's gone!

Goten and Trunks (😳): WHAT!!!?

Iris: I looked all over the city and he's nowhere to be seen! Which means....

Goten: Xorrax got ahold of him!

Iris: *Sigh* I'm afraid so.

Trunks looks down at his wrist communicator as he begins typing on its digital keyboard to send a message as Goten looked over at him.

Goten: What are you doing?

Trunks: Sending a message to Bardock and the others! We're gonna need extra firepower for a guy like Xorrax!

Trunks presses enter as he sends the message.

Trunks: In the meantime, we need to find shelter and set up shop somewhere in this city! There's no telling who or what Xorrax could be sending after us next! Let's move!

Trunks, Goten and Iris walk forward as he headed into the ruins of the city in front of them to seek refuge as the sun began setting over the horizon.

"One Hour Later"

Xavier's eyes slowly opened as he found himself inside of a laboratory where he was hoisted up by restraints.

Xavier: W...where am I?

A pair of doors slide open as Xorrax walks into the laboratory.

Xorrax: You're at home! Where you belong!

Xorrax walks up to Xavier.

Xavier: Xorrax! What could you possibly want from me!?

Xorrax: Your undivided attention for now!

Xorrax stands in front of Xavier as he pulls out a remote device from his utility belt before pressing a button, generating a large holographic image of Earth.

Xorrax: This is Earth! Home to a population over 7 billion!

Xorrax switches to another image which displayed a view of the busy city streets of Earth's major cities.

Xorrax: The dominant species of this world is the Homo sapien, better known as the human being! A race of vile, unevolved, and primitive beings who are one step away from eradicating themselves with their own selfish ways!

Xorrax switches to a third image, showing hundreds of citizens living in a city in Syria, running for their lives as fighter jets flew overhead, dropping bombs that leveled entire city blocks in large explosions.

Xorrax: We Xilliens do not deserve share space with war mongering savages like the humans! They not only pose threat to us, but to every other form of life on their planet's surface! Whether it be a plant or an animal!

Xorrax switches to a fourth image, showing dozens of lumberjacks cutting down trees with chainsaws in the Amazon Rainforest, causing them to crash to the ground with a loud thud as a flock of exotic birds scattered in fear.

Xavier: Well how about us? Aren't we the same as the humans?

Xorrax: No. Not even close.

Xorrax turns around and faces Xavier.

Xorrax: You see! The Xillien race was a peaceful race of traders, architects, and scientists who lived in harmony just as the Azalean race once did! However, all of that changed when those Saiyans with orders from that tyrant, King Cold stepped foot on this planet! For years, Planet X belonged to the Cold Force! From that point on, our race dwindled by the billions as they were slaughtered like swine left and right up until my father, Bagan took to the throne and fought back against the hands of tyranny!

Xorrax closes his and lowers his head as he looked away with a single tear running down his face.

Xorrax: *Sigh* May his soul rest in peace!

Xorrax wipes the tear away before looking back up at Xavier.

Xorrax: That is why I swore with my very life to avenge his death at the hands of your father and build a new empire upon the ashes of humanity! By any mean necessary!

Xavier: And what part do I play in this?

Xorrax: A major one actually!

A robotic arm lowers down from the ceiling before stabbing a 10 inch needle into Xavier's brain stem as it injected hundreds of microscopic nanobots into his bloodstream, causing him to clench his teeth in pain.

Xorrax: With you at my side as my new first lieutenant, we shall rise up together and restore our race to its former glory, crushing any and all resistance who dares impose us!

The restraints holding Xavier glow bright blue as they delivered a powerful electric shock to his body, causing him to let out a scream of agony that echoed throughout the entire Xillien Palace.

"Two Hours Later"

Inside of a rundown parking garage, Trunks looks down at wrist communicator, waiting for a reply while Goten sits up against a nearby wall.

Goten: Anything from my grandpa yet?

Trunks: Nope.

Goten: *Sigh*

Goten looks over at Iris who was standing over a guard rail with a worried look still on her face as she stared out into the distance with her head resting in her hands.

Goten: Dude! I think something's wrong with Iris!

Trunks looks up at Iris.

Trunks: I'll talk to her.

Trunks stands to his feet and walks over to Iris as he leaned over the guard rail next to her.

Trunks: C'mon! Talk to me! What's wrong with you?

Iris sighs as he lowers her head.

Trunks: Lemme guess. It's Xavier, huh?

Iris nods her head.

Trunks: Look! We haven't given up on our boy just yet! We'll try everything in power to get him back! It's what we heroes do best!

Iris: Okay.

Back at the Xillien Palace, a panel in the floor slides open and a pedestal raises into the air before a spotlight turned on, revealing Xavier, wearing Xillien Battle Armor with a long, flowing, black cape with his head hung low as Xorrax walked up to him.

Xorrax: I'd like to have your undivided attention...lieutenant!

Xavier looks up.

Xorrax: Your first mission under my control is to track down your former allies, capture them, and bring them to me! ALIVE! Understand?

Xavier nods.

Xorrax: Good! Now run along! I've got business to tend to elsewhere!

Xorrax turns around and walks off as the ceiling above had slip off as Xavier ascends into the sky before flying off into the distance.

"To be continued"