Episode 108: Upping the Ante

"S.W.A.T HQ,7:00 P.M"

In the meeting room, SWAT,Alpha Squadron and a group of recruits gathered as Bardock stood up front at the screen.

Bardock: last week, Earth was under attack by an invading military force under the control of a demonic being named Syn Shenron.

A picture of a Darkhawk demon was shown the screen as its weakpoints were pinpointed.

Bardock: We call these things Darkhawks which are apparently the backbone of Syn Shenron's military force. As you can see these here are the weakpoints of these creatures.

The screen switches to the footage of when SWAT was battling against the Darkhawks.

Bardock: We've lost a lot of men back there mostly because we were unprepared and didn't have any prior knowledge of what we were up against. However since the encounter,our scientists back in the laboratory have done conducted examinations and experiments on those creatures. We now have knowledge of their weaknesses and we're working on creating modified rounds which will bring these Darkhawks down much more efficiently and quickly.

The screen shuts off as the lights come back on.

Bardock: That's all for now! You're dismissed!

Everyone stands to their feet and walk outside of the meeting room as Bardock takes a seat. .

Uub: When are those modified rounds coming in?

Bardock: Soon!

Uub: How soon?

Bardock: Soon enough!

Uub: That doesn't.....

Bardock: Goddamnit! They're coming whenever the delivery trucks show up sometime this month!

Uub: Oh ok.

Uub turns around as Kale bends down to pick up some of her belongings before heading outside.

Uub: Whew! I can't wait until I get a piece of that tonight!

Bardock: Oh really?

Uub: Yeah!

Bardock: I heard she's supposed to be heading to East City tonight to hangout at a hotel with someone else special!

Uub: What!? Who told you that!?

Bardock: I'm just kidding!

Uub: Damnit Bardock!

Uub grabs his phone and puts it inside of his jacket's pocket before putting his shades on.

Uub: Anyways I'm about to make her do what it do tonight! We're gonna binge watch some shows on Netflix and buy something to eat! Then we're gonna head upstairs and make things shake! I'm telling you! I'm gonna make those sheets wet tonight!

Bardock: Well good luck! Don't make her go too crazy now! I heard she's like a raging beserker once she's pissed!

Uub: Tch! Wait until she gets all eight inches of this chocolate lollipop! She'll be as tame as a......uhhh..... domesticated animal!

Uub grabs his car keys before heading outside as Bardock begins laughing his ass off.

Bardock: Yeah right! I bet it'll be two minutes in and he'll already be tapping out!

Bardock takes a puff of his cigarette.

Bardock: Kids these days! Think they know everything there is to know about pleasing a woman!

Bardock blows some smoke before putting his cigarette out.

Meanwhile outside, Future Gohan and Caulifla stood out on the balcony as they watched the sunset over the horizon.