Underworld: Part 7

"Diablo Mountains,10:00 P.M"

Xavier stands out on the balcony, looking through a telescope as he spotted a bright red comet heading towards the Earth at high speed.

Xavier: Mom! Dad! Come quick! It's heading our way!

The door behind Xavier slides open as X and Blackfire walk outside.

Blackfire: What's heading our way?

Xavier points to the sky.

Xavier: That!

X and Blackfire look to the skies as they spotted the fast moving comet.

X: Stay here!

Blackfire: Where are you going?

X: I'm going to see what's going on here!

X ascends into the sky as he flies towards the comet.

X: This here isn't any ordinary comet I've ever seen!

Suddenly the comet slams into X's chest, sending him crashing through a cliff before smashing into the ground. The comet stops in its tracks and reveals itself to be Bergamo.

Bergamo: All too easy!

Bergamo descends from the sky and lands in front of X who was now unconscious.

"Finish him!"

Bergamo summons Rage Shenron's Marauder Battle Axe as he raises it high above his head. Suddenly an energy blast hits Bergamo directly in the back, causing him to lower his axe before turning around as he found Kaseral and a platoon of 200 Pride Troopers surrounding him on all sides.

Kaseral: Listen up,scumbag! We can do this the easy way or the hard way! The choice is yours!

Bergamo surrounds his hands in Necroplasm before launching a wave of energy at Kaseral.

Kaseral: And of course you choose the hard way!

An energy barrier forms around Kaseral as the incoming energy wave was easily blocked.

Kaseral: Pride Troopers! Fire at will!

The group of Pride Troopers fire a volley of energy blasts at Bergamo who directly took on the barrage. A series of hundreds of explosions rung out as a massive fireball was seen from miles away.

A few minutes later,the smoke clears, revealing a large crater in the ground as Bergamo was nowhere to be seen.

Lt. Shank: Did we get em?

Kaseral stops his Cybernetic Eye as he scanned the area.

Kaseral: Guess so!

Sgt. Napalm: Hoo-Wah! Now that's how it's done!

Pvt. Charlie: Yeah! We really showed that chump!

Unknown to them, Bergamo was right behind them the entire time.

Bergamo: "Fools!"

Bergamo teleports.

Sgt. Napalm: Now let's head on back to HQ and crack open a few cold.....

Suddenly a fist bursted through Sgt. Napalm's chest, causing him to cough up blood as everyone immediately looked back in horror.

Pvt.Charlie: SAAAAAAAAARGE!!!

Bergamo pulls fist out of Napalm and tosses the dead Pride Trooper aside.

Bergamo: Don't worry! You'll reunite with your fellow sergeant soon!