Episode 67: Sibling Rivalry (Filler Episode)

"North City Suburbs,10:00 P.M"

Cabba and Shallot flew overhead as they were on the way to Alpha Squadron's Base in East City after a night out on patrol.

Shallot: Any plans for tonight?

Cabba: I'm thinking about inviting everyone over for a movie, popcorn and pizza.

Shallot: Sweet!

A few minutes later,Cabba and Shallot detect a signal on their radars.

Cabba: Something's wrong!

Shallot: Think we should check it out?

Cabba: Definitely!

Cabba and Shallot descended from the sky before landing in an empty baseball where the lights had come on upon their arrival.

Cabba: I've got a real bad feeling about this!

Suddenly a figure wearing the red and black Red Spartan Mechanized Suit descended from the sky before lifting his helmet, revealing himself to be Shallot's brother as a metal guitar riffed in the background of.

Shallot: No way!

Giblet: Long time no see hasn't little brother? It's been far too long for my taste!

Giblet slams his Electric Knuckle Dusters, charging then up to 300,000 volts as he pulled them apart.

Cabba: G... Giblet!? But how?

Giblet: A friend of mine from across the cosmos lended me a little hand when I needed him most! I owe him one for saving my skin like that!

Shallot pulls out his Gravity Hammers.

Shallot: Well do the people of Earth a favor and get lost for good this time!

Giblet begins laughing.

Giblet: Make me!

Shallot growls in anger and rushes towards Giblet head on. Shallot leaps into the air and slams his Gravity Hammer again Giblet's face, sending him crashing against a nearby wall.

Giblet rolls over before firing a red beam from his Ion Cannon, hitting Shallot and sending him flying from the field.

Giblet: Home run!

Cabba forms his gauntlets into Energy Cannons before firing a barrage of energy blasts. Giblet forms an Energy Barrier and begins absorbing the blasts.

Giblet: Thanks for the energy!

Giblet unleashes the barrier, sending out a wave of energy that sent Cabba flying through the stadium and sliding across the empty parking lot.

Cabba: He's definitely been improving alright!

Shallot: He's nothing I can't handle!

Shallot rushes head on, firing his Wrist Mounted Gatling Guns,Missile Launchers and Shoulder Cannon at Giblet in a full on assault.

Giblet: Dumbass!

Giblet slams his fists against Shallot's armor, delivering a painful electric shock as he drained his suit's energy.

Giblet: I'm gonna enjoy single moment of enacting my sweet vengeance on you and your little friend for ruining my life!

Shallot: W...what do I....I have to l....ose anyways? You've taken everything away from me!

Shallot fires his Ion Cannon, sending Giblet crashing through several nearby houses in the neighborhood before crashing into a gas station, creating a large firery explosion. Shallot fall down to his knees, holding his chest in pain as his suit began malfunctioning.

"W... warning! Critical damage sustained!"

Cabba: How you doing over there?

Shallot: I'm a little banged up,but I'll be I'll be fine!

Cabba: We're going to need to end this fast before we have hundreds of civilian casualties on our hands tonight!

Shallot: R..right!

Cabba and Shallot fly off towards the burning gas station only to have EMP Devices launched onto their chests.

The EMP Devices detonate, shutting off everything inside of the suits before sending the two Saiyans crashing into the streets below. Cabba and Shallot climb from underneath the pile of crumbled asphalt as they find Giblet standing in front of them.

Giblet: You've already lost from the beginning!

Giblet unravels his Energy Whips from his gauntlets and sent them forward, wrapping the whips around Cabba's and Shallot's waist before reeling them in.

Giblet: This is it! This is the end little boys!

Shallot: D... Damnit!

Emergency alarms began going off as Cabba and Shallot's suits began malfunctioning and sparking out of control.

Cabba: Listen up Shallot! I've got a plan,but we need to quick with it!

"Warning! W.....war...ning! P.....owee....r"

Cabba: On my go we'll both activate our self destruct sequences and make a run for it! Ok?

Shallot: Gotcha!

Giblet: They're so petrified that they're chanting themselves a little pray!

Cabba and Shallot look to one another before nodding.

Cabba: 3!

Shallot: 2!

Cabba and Shallot: 1!

"Self d....estruct.... sequence activated!"

Cabba and Shallot quickly jump out of their armored suits before making a quick run for it as the countdown sequence began.

Giblet: What!?

The two suits glow before detonating, generating a powerful explosive which shook the entire district, causing vehicle alarms to go off and wake the entire neighborhood. A few minutes later as the dust cleared a large crater was seen in the middle of the suburbs as emergency vehicles raced to the scene.

Meanwhile,Cabba and Shallot hovered in the air while they caught their breaths.

Cabba: Think we've got him?

Shallot looks down and doesn't find anything in the crater except metal fragments and debris.

Shallot: Yeah! That asshole is toast!

Cabba: *Sigh* Good! Now let's go home!

Cabba and Shallot fly off into the night sky.

"Pinegrove Mountains,12:00 A.M"

A red firery object falls from the sky before slamming into the ground. A bleeding and wounded Giblet crawled from the crater as he tapped his wrist communicator.

Giblet: T...this is.... Giblet! Requesting for immediate medevac on Planet Earth!

"Granted!"

Giblet slowly stands back to his feet only to fall face first into the dirt unconscious.

"To be continued"