Episode 11: Blue Blood

"Pinegrove Mountains,11:00 P.M"

Bojack and Bardock stood face to face as the Crusher Corps had observed from a safe distance.

Turles: This should be quite interesting!

Bojack smirks and begins chuckling, causing Bardock to become angry and ball his fists.

Song- Disturbed: The Game

Bardock powered up into a blue aura, causing the ground to shatter into pieces as debris flies past Bojack's face.

Bojack: I've been waiting for a real challenge for far too long!

Bardock rushes towards Bojack before punching him in the chin, sending him flying backwards hundreds of feet through the air. Bardock launches after Bojack who flips over in mid air only to be repeatedly punched in the chest. Bojack only chuckles before grabbing both of Bardock's wrist and slowly crushing them with his strength.

Bojack: Let me show you how it's really done!

Bojack knees Bardock in the chest before slamming his fists against his back, sending the Saiyan crashing into the ground below. Bardock slowly crawls from the crater and pieces of rubble before turning to find Bojack descending from the sky.

Bardock: GO TO HELL!!!

Bardock charges and launches his Final Spirit Cannon at Bojack who completely stands still as he's engulfed by a large explosion. The dust clears and Bojack is still standing in his exact spot.

Bojack: Time to return the favor!

Bojack charges and throws a large ball of energy at Bardock who braces himself for impact. A large explosion was seen for miles around even from the view of the airborne SWAT Helicopter.

Kiryu: It's not looking too good over there!

Gohan: We need to help Bardock! NOW!

Gohan attempts to leap from the helicopter only to be stopped in his tracks by Piccolo who grabs him by the shoulder.

Piccolo: It's far too dangerous! Even for us! You'll only get in the way!

Back on the ground, Bojack walked forward before pulling Bardock from the rubble by his collar.

Bojack: What a disappointment!

Bojack punches Bardock in the gut, causing him to cough up blood before delivering a hard uppercut to his chin with his other fist. Bojack then reels Bardock back in before wrapping his arms around the Saiyan's waist.

Bojack: And to think I waited all this time for nothing!

Bojack squeezes Bardock tightly, cracking a few of his ribs as they crack with a loud, sickening pop. Bardock screams out in pain as Bojack begins laughing and squeezing even further with his hard grip. Veins begin bulging from Bojack's forehead and hands as he only continues to further tighten his grip as Bardock tried pushing himself out of the bearhug.

Bojack: You're just wasting your breath now! By the time you become exhausted and gasping for air you'll be a crushed up bloodied pulp!

Bardock: Don't count on it!

Bardock's hair stood straight up as the ground began shaking and splitting apart. Bojack had loosed his grip and dropped Bardock to the ground who stood to his feet and yelled loudly as he powered up. Bardock unleashes a burst of energy which sends Bojack sliding backwards as he transformed into a Super Saiyan.

Bojack: WHAT!? 

Bardock: What's wrong? You frightened by me or something huh Bojack?

Bojack: I'll show you who's frightened you blond haired bastard!

Bojack powers up before rushing towards Bardock only to be punched in the gut.  Bardock then kicks Bojack dozens of feet into the air before teleporting behind him and kneeing him in the back. Bojack throws a backhand at Bardock who teleports overhead before dropkicking him in the face, sending him crashing through the top of a hill. 

Bardock powers up before firing a barrage of energy blasts onto Bojack before charging up a Super Spirit Cannon in his right hand.

Bardock: Choke on this you twisted son of a bitch!

Bardock hurls the Spirit Cannon downward at the hill. The hill was blown to pieces by the large explosion which sent out a powerful shockwave which leveled hundreds of trees and blew back the SWAT Helicopter a bit. Bardock descends from the sky and lands inside of the crater as Bojack who was slightly damaged stood to his feet, wiping the blood from his nose and mouth.

Bardock: The game's over Bojack! You've just lost!

In the distance several headlights from GT Military Transport Helicopters alert both Bojack and Bardock as reinforcements were on the way.

Bojack: This is far from over Bardock! It's just beginning!

Bojack ascends out of the crater before regrouping with the Crusher Corps as he hops in the passenger seat of the Crusher Rover before driving off through the forest. Bardock fades back to normal before flying off towards the SWAT Helicopter where he hopped inside and took a seat.

Titano: So did you beat Bojack?

Bardock: So to speak then yes!

Kiryu: That's what I'm talking about! You kicked that ogre's ass tonight!

Bardock: Wasn't an easy task though!

Everyone laughs. Gigan slowly wakes back up before lifting up his head while groaning in pain and holding his ribs.

Titano: Good thing you're ok bud!

Kiryu: We were worried if you were even going to make it through the night!

Gigan: I'm fine! But there's something you needed to know! Bojack was holding back a large majority of his true power against his battle with Bardock even when he became a Super Saiyan!

Kiryu: Should we be worried about that?

Gigan: In the meantime yes!

Bardock: Well we'll be keeping a close eye out on the activity of the Crusher Corps! For now however I believe we take the week off!

Titano: You've said it!

A few minutes later the SWAT Helicopter lands on the Helipad at HQ. As everyone hops out and heads inside, Titano turns around before looking towards the sky where he saw something flying past.

Kiryu: What's wrong?

Titano: Nothing I guess. Just found something a little weird about the night sky tonight!

Kiryu and Titano head inside of the building with everyone else before shutting the door.

"To be continued"

Note: Titano has now fused with Kame, becoming a Super Titano! Why? Because I've just skipped Titanus Inbound because it was boring and I was lacking interest.

Here's the power levels btw.

Bardock: 12,500
Kiryu: 10,000
Gohan: 11,000
Piccolo: 10,000
Titano: 11,300
Gigan: 10,500
SSJ Bardock: 625,000
Titanus: 600,000
Titanus (Full Power): 2.8 Million
Super Titano: 3 Million
Super Titano (Full Power): 250 Million

Super Titano's attire would've been the same as Vegeta's Frieza Saga Model Armor towards the end of the arc.

Anyways sorry for the inconvenience. However I will now introduce Goku, Vegeta along with other characters from the Dragon Ball Z series and our main protagonist,X!