Underworld: Part 10 (Finale)

"Heaven" 

"Remember!"

Bergamo's eyes slowly opened as he found a familiar face looking down at him.

Bergamo: W...what?

The figure steps back as Bergamo leaned up from the bed he was laying on before looking around in confusion as he found himself inside of a large bedroom. Bergamo then looks back at the figure who stood before him.

Bergamo: Who are you and where am I?

The figure takes her hood off as she revealed herself to be a female Azalean with long black hair, wearing a glowing white robe.

Mother Azalea: My name is Mother Azalea and you are in my realm. The sacred gardens of Elwynn. I brought you here after your demise at the hands of the Seven Star Shadow Dragon, Naturon Shenron. 

Bergamo: But why?

Mother Azalea: I will explain later, but for now, come with me.

The doors of the temple opened as Mother Azalea and Bergamo walked outside before heading down a trail that lead to the Tree of Life.

Mother Azalea: Your vast potential as a hellspawn has led many to the desire of having your demonic powers to fulfill their selfish goals. Lavenda and Syn Shenron are to name a few. However, since you are currently deceased, the desire has died along with your legacy. Once Gigan and the others have passed, there'll be no one left to remember and that appears to be quite soon.

Mother Azalea summons a crystal orb as she shows it to Bergamo as it displayed the image of Wendigo wreaking havoc on the Earth.

Mother Azalea: Lavenda has merged the Universal Seed with his body, giving himself a massive boost in power. He's now converted the entire Earth into his own sick, twisted playground! The only chance the planet's defenders have is Gigan and if he's defeated, all hope is lost! However, there still is a chance to change the events of history!

Mother Azalea sets the orb aside before reaching out to Bergamo who looked down at her hand.

Mother Azalea: If you promise to use your demonic powers one last time for the fate of your homeworld,I can promise that all things in your life will return to normal, Keith Simmons! You just have to be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice! Are you absolutely sure you wish to go through with this?

Bergamo: No. Why should I? Every time I've tried to do right, I only ended up doing wrong and had to pay the ultimate consequences for it!

Bergamo turns around and closes his eyes before letting out a deep sigh as he lowered his head.

Bergamo: I've failed them. I failed them all! Martha! Albert! All of them! I LET THEM DIE!!!

Bergamo raises his arms into the air before slamming his fists against the ground, shattering it into pieces with ease. Bergamo then falls to his knees as tears streamed down his face.

Bergamo: I...if only I...wasn't so careless, they would've lived!

Suddenly, Bergamo felt Mother Azalea's hand touch him on the shoulder as he looked back.

Mother Azalea: That is all in the past. There is still time to change your future! All you must do is let go of all of the negative emotions that prevent you from doing what is right and promise to use your great power for help rather than harm others!

Bergamo: How?

Mother Azalea: Meditation.

Mother Azalea turns around before walking off.