Buu Saga (Season 3 Premiere)

"North City,11:00 P.M"

Two figures stood on a building, watching as NCPD Police cars explode while crowds of people fled.

Kibito: Could it be?

Supreme Kai: I'm afraid so! Babidi has returned and he has placed this world within his sights!

Kibito: I believe we should be leaving to find the worthy wielder of the Z Sword before Babidi has the chance to revive Majin Buu!

Supreme Kai: Indeed!

Supreme Kai and Kibito fly off into the distance as a News Helicopter hovers over the scene. On the streets, NCPD Police officers and S.W.A.T. teams surrounded an overturned transport truck where an armored humanoid was standing.

Pui Pui: Fools! You're no match against Pui Pui!

Pui Pui shapes his hands like handguns before firing a barrage of Energy Bullets, blasting vehicles into pieces.

Commissioner David: Fall back!

The officers run off as Pui Pui continued firing at them while laughing maniacally.

Pui Pui: That's right! Flee you cowardly buffoons!

Pui Pui tears the side of the truck open before pulling out a large vase with the Majin Symbol on the side.

Pui Pui: I'll be taking this with me!

Suddenly an X Blade knocked the vase from Pui Pui's hand before exploding directly in his face.

Pui Pui: Who did that!?

Pui Pui turns around, finding X,Gigan, Titano and Kiryu standing behind him.

X: Not tonight!

Kiryu forms his hand into a Plasma Cannon before firing, hitting Pui Pui in the chest and sending him crashing into the street.

Pui Pui: You'll pay for that!

Pui Pui yells before charging forward full speed. Titano picks up the entire 18 wheeler before throwing it, squashing Pui Pui into the street on impact while he was running.

Titano: That's all you've got!?

Pui Pui tears his way through the truck before pulling out a radio.

Pui Pui: Attack!

Dozens of Majin Footsoldiers arrive from the alleyways and sewers before firing on the team as Pui Pui ran for the vase.

Kiryu: Peanut head is heading for the vase!

Pui Pui fires an energy wave at Kiryu, sending him crashing against a building before grabbing the vase and running off while laughing.

Pui Pui: Like taking candy from a baby!

Pui Pui runs off into an alleyway only to be clotheslined to the ground by Blackfire.

Blackfire: Be a good boy and drop the vase already!

Pui Pui: Never!

Pui Pui sprays Blackfire in the eyes with Mace before running through the streets. Suddenly Gigan phased from under before grabbing Pui Pui by the throat and lifting him from the ground.

Gigan: No more running!

Gigan throws Pui Pui against the wall as he holds him in place with bended steel rods.

Gigan: Start talking! Why are you here and what do you want with this vase?

Pui Pui: If you want to know then find out for yourself!

Gigan: Very well.

Gigan's eyes glow white as he enters Pui Pui's mind and body for answers. In Pui Pui's mind,Gigan finds a small figure standing in front of a large brown shell inside of a spaceship which was already on its way to Earth.

Babidi: "Soon you'll be awakened and cause mayhem once again! Just like good old times!"

Gigan exits Pui Pui's mind as he tracks the incoming power before flying off. Pui Pui breaks free and flies right after Gigan.

"Pinegrove Mountains,11:20 P.M"

Gigan descended from the sky and landed in a valley near a forest as he anticipated the arrival.

Gigan: This isn't good! Majin Buu is coming back and yet we aren't even prepared!

Pui Pui lands behind Gigan before firing a barrage of energy blasts into his back. Gigan turns around before grabbing Pui Pui's arm.

Gigan: Enough of your antics already! 

Gigan punches Pui Pui in the chest and throws him dozens of feet into the air before vaporizing him with a Mouth Beam. Gigan turns back around as he spots a firery red comet falling from the sky.

The object slams into the ground, creating a small crater on impact. A red skinned demon wearing a black spandex,white boots and a grey cape stands up as he crackles with electricity.

Dabura: Gigan! So you must be the remaining Azalean in the entire universe?

Gigan: Yes I am! What business to do you have with Earth Dabura?

Dabura: I'm here to eradicate this planet's fighting forces before Majin Buu arrives on this world! First beginning with you Azalean!

A lighting bolt strikes Dabura before he fires a Magical Thunder bolt, hitting Gigan in the chest and sending him flying backwards with a large explosion. Gigan crashed against a hill, unconscious while Dabura laughed before launching into the sky.

"To be continued"