Episode 120: The Visitor

"NC National Museum,6:00 P.M"

It was a quiet and peaceful evening. A lone guard patrolled around the museum with his flashlight before stopping in his tracks as he pulled his radio.

Security Guard: Everything's clear on my end!

Security Guard#2: Good! Now let's grab ourselves a cup of joe and meet up in the south wing!

Security Guard: Alright! I'll see you when I get there!

The security guard puts his radio away before heading down the hallway. A few minutes later, a portal opens before a 6ft fall purple-skinned humanoid with a grey goatee, wearing futuristic body armor and a helmet steps out.

Fu: Aww yes!

Fu's helmet's optics zoom in as he spotted a glass case containing a cylinder-shaped device.

Fu: The Time Regulator! Valuable in the past! Priceless in the future!

Suddenly, a Shurkien strikes Fu in his wrist as he tried reaching for the Time Regulator, causing him to grunt before looking up as he found a Saiyan with Goku's hairstyle, wearing a red trenchcoat, body armor, black pants, gloves, and boots standing on the balcony above him.

Future Goku: But for the present, you'll keep your hands off of it!

Fu: Goku!

Fu deploys his Shoulder Mounted Laser Cannons as he fired two waves of energy at Future Goku who quickly teleported out of the way as the entire balcony was blown into pieces in a large explosion.

Fu: When are you going to learn? I cannot be defeated! This should've been evident from the fact that all of your teammates died by my hand!

Future Goku reappears behind Fu before wrapping his arms around his waist.

Future Goku: Maybe so, but it's worth a shot! I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make you pay for all things you've done!

Fu: So be it!

Fu delivers a painful current of electricity from his suit and into Future Goku's body, causing him to scream out in pain.

Fu: I'll be sure to finish you off this time!

Fu grabs Future Goku by the arm and performs a judo toss, throwing the Saiyan several feet away. Future Goku flips over in mid-air and lands on his feet as he slid backwards until coming to a complete stop.

Future Goku: Let's go!

Future Goku pulls out his Bo Staff before rushing towards Fu who fired a barrage of energy blasts from his Shoulder Mounted Laser Cannons.  Future Goku rapidly twirls his staff around as he deflected energy blasts left and right while rushing forward.

Future Goku then leaps into the air as he whacks Fu in the face with his staff, sending him crashing through a concrete pillar and into a wall. Fu looks up and aims one of his cannons as he fired a blast at the roof, causing mounds of rubble to collapse on top of Future Goku as he was completely buried underneath.

Fu: You cannot defeat me! I am from the future!

Fu walks over to the Time Regulator's glass case and smashes it into pieces as he stores the device inside of his suit's storage compartment before running off. A few minutes later, Future Goku climbs from underneath the rubble as he spots Fu exiting the museum through the front doors.

Future Goku: No you won't!

Future Goku places two fingers against his head as he teleported out of the museum with Instant Transmission. Meanwhile, Fu runs throughout the crowded city streets as he pushed and shoved incoming civilians out of the way.