Dark Ages: Part 4

"Planet X"

Goku and Vegeta arrived on Planet X with Instant Transmission as they had landed on a nearby hillside.

Goku: He's there Vegeta! Let's go!

Goku and Vegeta ascended into the sky before launching off towards the palace in the distance.

"Xillien Fortress"

Inside of a room filled with Rejuvenation Pods,X was placed inside of one while Titina worked on repairing Kiryu's damages.

Gigan: I have to go back and get Blackfire before she gets herself killed!

Gigan walks towards the door.

Titano: Wait! Where are you going?

Gigan: Stay here and watch them!

Gigan turns intangible before phasing through the doors. A few minutes later,Gigan arrived in the throne room as he found Xavier being held inside of a glass container.

Gigan: Xavier!

Gigan walks over to the container as he shattered the glass before pulling Xavier out.

Gigan: Xavier! XAVIER!

Gigan checks Xavier's pulse as he had felt his faint heartbeats.

Gigan: N...no!

Gigan looked around for Blackfire as she was nowhere to be found.

"Looking for her?"

Two doors opened as Xorrax walked down the stairs with an unconscious Blackfire in hand.

Xorrax: I took her down without her even knowing!

Xorrax throws Blackfire down at Gigan's feet as he had took a seat on his throne.

Xorrax: And I shall be taking your little planet Earth just as easily!

Suddenly an emergency message was sent to Xorrax's computer.

"Lord Xorrax! The Graviton Emitter has been destroyed sir!"

Xorrax: WHAT!?

Blackfire suddenly hopped back to her feet before firing an energy wave, hitting Xorrax in the chest as he crashed through his throne and a wall.

Xorrax stands back to his feet only to be repeatedly punched in the face by Blackfire went all out. Xorrax stumbled back as Blackfire rubbed her aching fists in pain.

Xorrax: You don't understand! My brother Xander was the only obstacle in my way! The rest of you are already dead!

Xorrax rushes in and backhands Blackfire, sending her crashing through several walls before landing in the armory. Gigan places Xavier onto the ground as he lended him some of his energy.

Xavier opened his eyes as he found Gigan standing over him.

Gigan: Get to somewhere safe and hide!

Xavier nods and runs off as Gigan had walked off. Meanwhile in the armory, Blackfire had picked up a Photon Launcher as Xorrax had walked inside.

Xorrax: I suggest using the Gorgops Pistol! After all it is most suitable for women like yourself! Princess!

Blackfire locks onto Xorrax as the Photon Launcher had reached maximum power.

Blackfire: Go to hell!

Blackfire pulls the trigger, launching a white beam at Xorrax who had slapped it away as it exploded against the wall with a large explosion. Xorrax launches towards Blackfire as he punches her in the gut, causing her to cough up blood as the dropped the weapon.