Goku Black Saga: Part 3 (Finale)

"S.W.A.T HQ,8:00 P.M"

Bardock sits down in his office as he watches the nightly news on his computer.

ABC Reporter: Tensions in the middle east are at an all time high following a series of U.S airstrikes on military bases and other government regulated locations in Iran! Tonight, the Iranian government says that if the United States wishes to bring upon the annihilation of its people, they'll more than willing to deliver!

The reporter looks down and flips through his papers.

ABC Reporter: Coming up next on the ABC world news! A citywide manhunt is full swing in South City tonight for the masked vigilante known by many in the criminal underworld as the Crusader!

Bardock moves his mouse as he clicks out of the browser before clicking on his email where he received a new notification.

"New email!"

Bardock clicks on the notification as he began reading the email.

Anonymous: "Meet me in Pepper Town and bring the team with you! There's something extremely important I need to tell you and the others!"

Bardock glares at the computer screen for a moment before the scene cuts away to the meeting room where Piccolo,Uub,Trunks,17 and 18 sat down at the table as their leader stood up front at the screen.

Bardock: Listen up! I just received an email from an anonymous account on Gmail, telling me to them in Pepper Town and bring all of you along with me!

Piccolo: He could it be?

Bardock: I'm not sure, but we won't be taking chances this time! So here's the plan! We'll head over to Pepper Town by air and I'll go get to meet up with whoever this individual might be while the rest of you hang back in the chopper!

17: And do what exactly?

Bardock: Be on the look out!

Trunks: Sounds fair enough to me!

Piccolo: So when are we heading out?

Bardock: 15 minutes! I'll be waiting for you all at the helipad! In the meantime,get yourselves armed and ready! We've got quite the two hour trip to be made!

Everyone sighs as Bardock walks out of the meeting room.

"15 Minutes Later"

The SWAT Helicopter descends from the sky and lands on the helipad as Bardock, Piccolo,Trunks,17 and 18 hopped onboard.

Nail: Where's Uub?

Uub walks outside, carrying a backpack on his back and his iPhone 7 in hand as he facetimed Kale.

Uub: I'll call you back, alright?

Kale: Ok!

Uub: Love you!

Kale: Love you too!

Uub kisses his phone screen before putting his phone in his pocket as he hopped onboard before sitting next to Trunks. The SWAT Helicopter ascends into the air before flying off into the distance.

"Pepper Town,10:00 P.M"

The SWAT Helicopter descends from the sky as it landed in an open field before Bardock hopped out.

Bardock: Wait here and keep a close eye out for any trouble until I'm back!

Nail nods to Bardock before he heads off into the city ruins.