Apocalypse: Part 3(Finale)

"North City Ruins"

A red ball of energy fell from the sky before slamming into the ground with a large explosion, causing Goku and Vegeta to run towards the crash site.

X and Titano crawled out of the crater together before standing back to their feet. X looks back and finds that Titina and Kiryu were unconscious.

Titano: I guess it's just the four of us now.

X: Guess so! I don't sense anyone else's energy for miles around! Maybe we are all that's left to fight.

Goku: If that's the case then we'll need to stick together and give it everything we've got! We're not going out without a fight first!

Vegeta: Maybe so,but what if it isn't enough?

X: We'll fight anyways!

X jumps onto the hood of a pick-up truck.

X: We are the last hope! It's time we decide if we're going to suffer under this tyrant's heel for the rest of our days or go out fighting! It's either him or us now! All or nothing! Now who's with me?

Goku: I am!

Titano: I'm in this all the way!

Vegeta folds his arms.

Vegeta: Hmmph!

X: Well enjoy your.....

Vegeta: *Sigh* Fine! I'll join you!

X: That's what I wanted to hear veggie!

Goku begins laughing as Vegeta looks at him angrily.

Vegeta: I swear that the two of you idiots are just alike!

Titano: Tell me about it! They're both annoying,eat all the damn time, obnoxious and love stealing our spotlights!

Vegeta: This is why being second fiddle sucks!

Titano: You've said it!

Suddenly a massive figure fell from the sky and slams into the ground, creating a cloud of dust. Anilaza stands to his feet as lightning flashed across the sky.

Anilaza: I have endured your existence long enough!

Bolts of electricity crackled around Anilaza's body as the ground had began shaking, causing buildings and bridges to collapse.

Titano: You can stand around and watch if you'd like,but I'm not!

A blue beam descends from the sky, striking Titano as he had transformed into God Titano.  Goku and Vegeta's hair stood straight up as they both transformed into their Super Saiyan Blue forms.

X's surrounded himself in flames before emerging as he had transformed into Kaizer. Anilaza surrounded himself in a dark aura as he had began walking towards Kaizer,God Titano,Goku and Vegeta.

"Unknown Location"

Gigan meditated peacefully in a sacred temple in the middle of a Japanese forest.

"The key to unlocking your divine powers is to have a clear consciousness." 

Gigan took a deep breath before exhaling as he had cleared his mind of everything.

"You must let go of all of your negative emotions such as anger and sadness in order to obtain wisdom. Do not think of the death and destruction you have witnessed throughout your lifetime. Refresh your mind with only peace and harmony."

Gigan began levitating from the ground as several stones had began swirling around him.

"You must promise to only you use these divine powers for the sake of banishing evil. If you can keep all these factors in mind then this great power will now belong to you."