Episode 109: Concealment

"S.W.A.T HQ,5:00 P.M"

In the laboratory, Future Gohan examined a mysterious box shaped device. Future Gohan scans the device with his Cybernetic Arm only to find nothing.

"Data not found!"

Future Gohan: *Sigh* Damnit!

The doors slide open as Piccolo walked inside of the laboratory as Future Gohan continued his examination.

Piccolo: Any luck yet?

Future Gohan: Nope! I've been trying to find out what the hell this thing is since 3!

Piccolo: Got any lucky guess?

Future Gohan: My guess is that it's either a hacking device or an explosive!

"Or maybe a gift from the Lazarus Realm!"

Future Gohan and Piccolo turn around as 18 walks up to them before picking the mysterious box shaped device up.

Future Gohan: That probably explains the "S" symbol!

18: What we have here is called a Matriarch Box! A sentient supercomputer which can grant transportation via teleportation by summoning a portal. It was originally a device used by the Gods and Kaioshins until it is was stolen by Syn Shenron and his forces.

Piccolo: What is it doing on Earth if it's from another dimension?

18: It didn't get here by itself! One of Syn Shenron's Apprentices had to have dropped by mistake during our conflict with the forces of Lazarus.

Future Gohan: It could've been Cell who dropped it!

18: Or maybe Ledgic.

Piccolo: What about the big green guy? He looks like he knows how to use one of those devices!

18: Haze Shenron is far too stupid to know how to use a Matriarch Box!

Future Gohan: She is right though!

Piccolo: Ok! Point taken!

Suddenly the Matriarch Box had opened before firing a beam of energy into 18's head, causing her to go into a vision like state. 18 looked around as she find herself in the firery ruins of North City.

Millions of burned corpses littered the streets as 18 found the bodies of her friends and family. A 8ft tall figure wearing a golden set of armor and a helmet descends from the sky before landing in front of 18 as she backed away.

Jiren: What you have concealed,you shall become!

Jiren's eyes glow red before he launched his Orion Beams at 18, hitting her dead on as she screamed in agony as she was vaporized. 18's eyes opened as she had came back to her senses while Future Gohan and Piccolo helped her back to her feet.

Future Gohan: 18! What happened? What did the Matriarch Box do to you?

18 looks at the Matriarch Box on the ground.

18: We've got to get rid of that box! Now!

Piccolo: But how?

18: With some help from an old friend!

18 walks out of the laboratory as Future Gohan and Piccolo follow after her.

"Naturon Swamplands,6:00 P.M"

Future Gohan, Piccolo,18,Gigan and Titano cruised through the swamps on a boat as they were searching for the legendary guardian of the swamplands.