Episode 37: Bleed It Out

"Pinegrove Mountains,9:00 P.M"

Gohan sat down in the hills underneath a few trees as he looked at the moon.

"Beautiful night isn't it?"

Future Gohan takes a seat next to Gohan.

Gohan: What do you want?

Future Gohan: I've come to talk to you. I heard about what happened two weeks ago and I'm sorry for your loss.

Gohan: I need to ask you something!

Future Gohan: Ask me anything!

Gohan: What's with your obsession with Cell?

Future Gohan: Back in my timeline it began just three days after the day of my father by an unknown and incurable virus when I was around your age.

"Future Timeline"

11 year old Future Gohan,Gine and Chi-Chi stand by Goku's bed as he had died by the deadly Heart Virus.

"Goku's death was only a mere foreshadowing of what other tragedies were next to come."

Dozens of cities were destroyed as multilple explosion occured. Several shadowy figures with demonic red eyes fire energy blasts at fleeing crowds, reducing them into ashes.

"Several unbelievably powerful demons appeared out of nowhere and began wiping cities left and right. With all of the Earth's military forces demolished we were the only ones left to defend our dying world."

Bardock, Future Gohan, Piccolo,Vegeta,Uub,X,Gigan,Titano and Kiryu descended onto the streets as the shadowy figures rushed towards them.

Bardock: SWAT! Move in!

"We fought bravely,but we didn't stand a chance."

Bardock and his team screams in agony as they were vaporizing by energy waves while Future Gohan watched helplessly.

"For years I've searched for the madman responsible of unleashing these nightmare creatures onto our planet with the help of my young student."

Future Gohan and Future Trunks fly through the sky as they search the streets for their suspect.

"Unfortunately the only person left to call a friend was slain by the hands of that bastard Cell!"

Future Gohan picks up Future Trunks' body as Cell stood on a collapsed building as the thunderstorm intensified.

Future Gohan: NOOOOOO!

Future Gohan yelled before transforming into a Super Saiyan out of rage.

"From that day on I've made a promise with my life to stop Cell once and for all no matter what it takes!"

Future Gohan grabs a rock before crushing it.

Gohan: I do feel bad for you. You've lost everything yet you're still so strong!

Future Gohan: That's what's the power of loss does to you! It truly changes you!

Gohan: But why'd you have to fake your own death?

Future Gohan: Nobody would've ever understood.

"Indeed."

An energy wave hits Future Gohan in the chest, sending him flying backwards while crashing through several trees. Cell descends from the sky and lands in front of Gohan.

Gohan: Cell!

Cell: Gohan. We finally meet face to face.

Gohan transforms into a Super Saiyan.

Gohan: I'm not scared of you Cell!

Cell: There's no need to be afraid of me Gohan. I should be the very least of your concern.

Gohan fires a barrage of energy blasts, sending Cell crashing into the ground before exploding in a large explosion. Gohan raises his hands over his head before firing a Masenko at Cell.

"Your power is truly impressive."

Cell powers up and ascends into the sky. Gohan and Cell trade blows with one another as Future Gohan watches from below.

Cell knees Gohan in the chest before smashing his fists against his spine, sending him crashing into the ground.

Cell: There's much more for you to learn young man.

Suddenly SSJ Future Gohan launched from the forest before tackling Cell and repeatedly punching him in the face.

Future Gohan: I am sick and tired of you Cell!

Future Gohan slams Cell's head into the ground as he flies forward full speed. Cell kicks Future Gohan in the chest before punching him in the jaw, sending him crashing into Central Amusement Park in North City a few miles away.

"Central Amusement Park"

Inside of the House of Mirrors, Future Gohan stands to his feet as Cell appears in the mirrors.

Future Gohan: This is ends tonight Cell one way or another! You're going to pay for all the wrongdoings you've done to others who never deserved it such as everyone in the future!

Cell: Actually Gohan this marks the beginning of a new era!

Future Gohan: You're right! A new era without you!

Song- Linking Park: Bleed It Out

Future Gohan powers up, shattering all of the mirrors to pieces as Cell steps back. Lightning bolts descend from the clouds and strike the House of Mirrors as the ground begins shaking, causing everyone at the amusement park to run away.

"Yeah here we go for the hundredth time! Hand grenade pins in every line! Throw em up and let something shine! Going out of my fucking mind!"

Future Gohan crackled with electricity as he had transformed into a Super Saiyan 2 for the first time.

Cell: You may be a formidable opponent after all Gohan.

"Filthy mouth! No excuse! Find a new place where to hang this noose! String me up from atop these roofs! Knot it tight so I won't get loose!"

Cell balls his fists before powering up, sending dust and shattered glass flying towards Future Gohan.

"Truth is you can stop and stare! Bled myself out and no one cared! Dug a trench out,laid down there with a shovel of reach somewhere."

Future Gohan: This is where it all hinges down to Cell! All or nothing!

Cell: Only one of us will relieve tonight!

"Yeah someone pour it in! Make it a dirt dance floor again! Say your prayers and stomp it out when they bring that chorus in!"

Cell and Future Gohan charge towards one another, slamming their fists together and obliterating the entire House of Mirrors before trading blows with one another.

"To be continued"