~ Unless I'm with you ~

A/N: These weeks went by crazy and bored sometimes. This chapter may seem short but I wanted to give some space for the emotional POV to sink in. And introducing third person would have just crowded up the thoughts.

As you see there's a song video attached and I hope you do play the song when you read *cue music* so that it gives more depth to it. The bold italics are the lyrics.

The POV y'all been waiting for!! ❣️

_______________________________________

Mr. Kim's POV

I was frustrated as it is because this lady hadn't met me ever since the party. Meeting her guy friends wasn't exactly refreshing either, it ignited a burning in my chest and fanned my inner hunter spirit. (a/n: Acidity maybe?! 😝)

I drove by a cafe and picked up my Americano when I caught a glimpse of someone familiar. But I was met with an obnoxiously tall guy. I must be thinking about her too much I suppose, to be deluded by this incident. I left, hitting keys in the ignition, passing by the scenary.

(A/n: PC to the resp

(A/n: PC to the resp. owner)

The things that set fire to my budding jealousy was when I saw the same deluded figure come out of a designer Aston Martin One 77 which belonged to only selected few rich heirs. Was that her boyfriend or another one of her boys? Did I confuse her being chaste too soon? If she has no problem ending up with different guys in her house, nursing her in sickness... Or was she actually... Goodness. I almost became a gentleman for her.

How foolish of me. All these females are same. Using themselves to climb up the ladder.

I may just grant her wish sooner!

POV end.

Jackson's POV

I was just drifting in and out of consciousness, partly due to jet lag and the other due to the amount of stress that seemed to have seeped in all the muscles in my body.

Surprise!

I am back in South Korea and currently trying to catch up with my lost sleep on this super comfy king-size bed in my private suite.

Double surprise!

Because apart from my manager, no soul has a single clue that I am back here and I wish to keep it that way. You won't imagine how much I had to go on my knees to beg my manager to keep it under wraps despite those stupid rumours broke out.

And he understood that all of this packed schedule was too much for me, considering I never got to rest after my schedule back in China.

Team Wang is my precious baby and working on it is like working on a part of me, it's my way of life. At the end of the day, I need to rejuvenate to bounce back better.