~ Miss Goody two shoes ~

A/N: Welcoming y'all with the awaited POV of Mr. Kim and a sneak peek into his actual motives. Let the chase begin!

_______________________________________

Mr Kim's POV

I adjust my tie as I enter my cabin. The digital clock on my table reads 10.00 AM. Why am I early when I called the meeting after an hour?

Simple.

I need to study my target better.

Who's the target?

Y/n

How did she become one?

Well, at first I thought she was one of those Miss Goody two shoes who obediently follows what her boss says, like a puppy obeys it's master. But I was caught off-guard when I happened to eavesdrop a conversation which started with her boss accusing her and she was listening it with her head down. I was sure that she would cry any minute and I was prepared to walk away. But my sweet fortune, that I stopped to witness the scene unfolding in front of me.

She had that glazing rage in her eyes, her expression flickered with a dark gaze. With an assertive tone, she defended herself and set the files on the table for him to cross-check. Needless to say that boss was a coward and just accepted defeat.

Why did he?

Well, men are superior. Women should always listen to what we say. And the ones who don't, should be disciplined properly. (a/n: This barbarian -_-)

There's a reason I am the best negotiator.
Is it only because I have great negotiation skills? Heck no!
I crush my enemy so hard he has to beg me to let him stand. You know when all your support is gone and you can't do anything but beg for help from the last person you could ever turn for? Yes, that's precisely me.

A little secret.

I would love to try things with Y/n.
Let's see how far can she take it.
I had tried setting up a team dinner but she didn't attend it citing health reasons. Nor did her best friend give away her number. But it wasn't difficult considering that I am her immediate boss now. I didn't like her sticking close to that girl.

How can I forget the time she wasn't paying attention to my request to follow her on social media like I didn't exist. Who does that? I can have any girl go begging on her knees for my attention but not her. I still remember how I had to have a talk with the HR for all the members to be tagged in a group photo.

But it's good.

'Wilder the chase, greater the victory'

I scrolled her profile, it read as It's complicated for her status.

Now this is what I don't like. Who was that guy she had posted pictures with but never revealed his face in any! Not to forget those guy friends on her Instagram. They are the only ones who comment the most. I stalked all their profiles but neither of them had their original pictures. Or were they just fake fan accounts or something?!

A buzz of the telephone interrupted me from my task only to inform that y/n was waiting for me. I asked my secretary to send her inside in the next 10minutes.

Yesterday, I almost lost my temper. Well I just wanted to play around for a reaction because she was playing a game but seeing her wallpaper where she was kissing a guy's cheek sent me overboard. So I tried to deal with it professionally.

*Knocks*

"May I come in Sir"

"Sure Miss Y/n. I hope that the seriousness of working in a big corporate firm has dawned upon you."

"Excuse me? You were the one falsely accusing me of a thing I didn't even imagine doing."

"Starting a conversation with pointing fingers at your Boss instead of sorry, isn't a healthy way to survive in the office, miss"

"Yeah, I am sorry for playing a game when the meeting was over. But I also expect an apology in return for your behaviour in front of my colleagues."

"Almost over, to be precise. And it's not my fault you get caught like a deer in the headlights. Maybe try concentrating next time."

I got up and moved to her side, leaning close to her and continuing, "Don't force me to make silly rules like confiscating your phone so that you can focus better."

"Be a good girl sweetie", I whispered the last part in her ear.

I moved to open the door, motioning her to get out. Then I dropped a message in the group to assemble in the discussion room for an announcement of the project details.

I guess her journey as the project handler and my assistant just begins.

POV end.

Jackson's POV

I couldn't sleep in that jungle with almost zero cold air and swirling mosquitoes. But I was super tired to move a muscle and I knew my body needed rest equally. I remembered the scarf and tied it around my hand. It still felt like her. I didn't realise when I felt asleep, deep in her thoughts.

I was woken up an alarm that rang loudly like a rooster, early morning. The cameras were on, trying to capture our bare faces and morning looks. I mean I don't get it. People wake up funny in the mornings, their hair flying in all directions, with eye dirt and half drool or something. We idols are humans too. No one wakes up super fresh like those drama leads.

We all gathered by the stream, washing our faces and hands. Well, guys being guys, we pushed each other into water. And being the extra person I am, I threw my tank top on the side exposing my abs. I worked hard for them in the gym and followed a strict diet.

Not to mention that variety shows are in my blood and the camera is my bitch ;) ( a/n: where's the lie :3 )

Hani and other MCs began teasing me but I remain the unbothered king. I look at the camera saying 'I am Jackson Wang, Wild and Sexy' with a wink and a flying kiss.

What can I say, I was born for this :D

We had the minimal fruit breakfast and no mini games because we had a rafting competition ahead since the flow of the river was in control. Time to flex my muscles, I grinned.

POV end.

_______________________________________

A/N: Are y'all alive after Jackson dropped the magazine cover. Also, the shoot 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

 Also, the shoot 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Do Vote and Comment 💚