~ Good bye ~

A/N: a refreshing POV by the one and only boii Markie pooh UwU He's the secret maknae of this group and you can't convince me otherwise. There's no match for this cutie.

PS Mark's part is in italics

Also, the silent readers, I appreciate your views. Do vote too :'(

_______________________________________

Mark's POV

It was uneasy since the last night. I didn't expect the situation to spiral so much. Yeah I had heard Jb argue with him as I just retired to my room after cleaning. I set the alarm up to 3.30am and dozed up.

It seems like my body had picked up on the anxiety in the house and I jolted awake. Wiping the sweat on my forehead, I looked at my cellphone. The brightness almost had me blind for a few seconds, till my eyes adjusted to the light.

03:15am, it read. I switched off the alarm and headed to the washroom. I cleaned up and headed out only to see Jackson ready to som. He was dressed up early. But I could guess he possibly didn't sleep.

The bags under his eyes were prominent while his eyes were red and puffy. I grabbed his glares from the drawer and handed it over to him.

"Here, take this"

"Hyung~ why are you up so early?"

"The same reason you're dressed up to early"

"Are you also coming with me?"

"Yep, the least I can do is drop you to the building"

"Well it's not that far"

"Were you planning on walking down with all your luggage? You dumbo"

He took one last look around the room while he's eyes landed on a familiar door.

"Did you tell her?"

"No, she slept pretty late and I don't want to disturb her sleep. The day was extremely tiring for us."

"Are you sure you won't regret?"

"No hyung, let's go."

I sat in the driver's seat while Jackson occupied the shotgun seat. We had 20 more minutes, so I decided to drive around a bit. The roads were empty early mornings so it wasn't a hassle.

"Did you take a wrong turn?"

"I pretty much know this area like the back of my hand, Jackie"

"Omo~ are you taking me out for a short long drive? Just like old days?"

"Yah! What even is a short long drive? And yes, it doesn't hurt for a bit of MarkSon time!" (a/n: *squeals* )

"Awwwwww, Markie pooh. I missed you. And before I forgot. Thank you so much for yesterday. The whole thing was a mess but I appreciated your help."

"Yo, cut that bullshit. And tell me if you're not okay. Because I can see it."

"Markie, you know how things are. And I-i uhh... don't know how things will turn out. I mean I excel at variety shows but this time, it's making me anxious."

"I happened to overhear your conversation yesterday. And I don't mean to push to the corner too. I know you were so sad after that last episode of IGOT7 we filmed, you would stay silent. I get it, you're being yourself and sometimes people rub that in your face. It's okay"
(a/n: if y'all wondering, it's the last episode of IGOT7 series where members jokingly confess their views on Jackson and variety shows)