~ Epilogue ~

A year later.

Y/n started working in Seo Woojin's company as he succeeded his father as the rightful heir to SGB Group.

GOT7 didn't renew their contract with the company and chose the agencies that actually cared about their talent, also promising Aghases that they will still be together.

Jackson announced his engagement to his longtime girlfriend but didn't share the photos to safeguard the privacy. As expected there was a uproar in the fandom. Some of them were not pleased while the others were happy and supported his decision.

During the whole hustle bustle of their individual activities, the group decided to meet up again for a well deserved holiday. It had two additional members now. Woojin and her bestie Dumpling.

Destination: Kenting, Taiwan

Your POV

Everyone met up in the private luxury resort owned by Mark's friend. Jaebeom fell asleep as soon as he fell on the soft bed. Youngjae was excited to use the Jacuzzi in their room. Mark, Woojin and Jinyoung dashed for the buffet set up, filling up their stomach. Jackson, Yugyeom and Bambam were busy in the sauna while dumpling pulled me for shopping. 

We lost track of time as we were busy finding souvenirs, selecting jewellery, trying outfits while tasting street-food in between. As I was enjoying Mango juice, dumpling mumbled about planning a barbecue party for the night till she was interrupted by someone.

"Talking about a party, there's one right here in my pants", the guy snickered, looking victorious to his two friends.

Her eyes widened comically and before she could reply, a familiar voice wiped off the smirk plastered on the guys face.

"Sorry, but she doesn't attend small charity functions, she prefers grand ones", a savage Jinyoung clapped back.

I tried hard not to spill the juice out as the other one looked at me. I just raised my hand, showing my ring, hoping he would get the hint and back off. But he had no intention as he continued to talk, "I can gift you a prettier one!"

Till we heard him scream as Jackson appeared behind him, giving him a wedgie and laughed, "says the guy who still wears a flowery undie".

He was in front of me and leaned in for a quick peck, tasting the juice on my lips and smiling in approval 'yummy'.

The third friend seemed to have some sense and pulled them both aside while Jackson and Jinyoung held us both and transported us back to the resort on their e-bikes. 

As we entered the pool area, we saw everyone in the pool, divided in two teams playing water polo. I saw both Jackson and Jinyoung sneakily exchanging glances and I tried to warn dumpling. But all of a sudden I was lifted by his strong hands and next thing I knew we were in the pool, swimming to join the others.

POV end.

______________________________________

Loads of love to y'all for supporting me on this journey ❤️