~ Nightmare ~

A/N: This chapter took sometime. I planned on posting this earlier but then it got rescheduled on the day Jackson released "Alone" but the lyrics hit me different and I decided to change it.

A would takes time to heal and for it to heal completely, it needs to be acknowledged first.

_______________________________________

Your POV

I stirred awake feeling cold but for some reason my eyelids felt heavy. They fluttered open after sometime and my eyes adjusted to the light in the room.

Wait...my room is lavender ... when the hell did they turn beige.. which room is this and and where...am..I?

A slight smell of disinfectant greeted me, I tried to rub my eyes open to wake from this weird dream and winced as my hand hurt. The frigging IV drip hurts.

IV drip ???

I realised that this was like a bedroom but hospital too. I need to slap myself awake. Just please, this is creepy.

I tried to get up and groaned in pain due to my headache.

"Why are up so early baby, just sleep some more..."

Huh? Baby..!! My eyes opened wide as I recognised that voice. I can never forget that voice. Seeing Jackson in front of me, I went blank.

Jackson was here?

There was still a week left.

Did I forget to check my calendar?

This definitely has to be a dream. I must be missing him too much.

I saw him yawn and stretch his body like the pro fitness guy he was, looking gorgeous without even trying in his bed hair. He held my hand, the warmth seeping in through his touch making me question if this was indeed real.

He helped me sit up while our eyes met, making me teary just at the sight of him in front of me.

God, I missed him.

Without spilling a word, he was close by my side, his hands pulling my face closer to his. His nose slightly nudged mine, his thumb caressing my cheek as he held my gaze with so much affection.

"I missed you"

I closed my eyes as I felt him leaning in closer, leaving a chaste kiss on them, moving to my cheeks and finally meeting my lips.

It was a soft peck at first, as if asking permission then by pecking and nibbling my upper lip. On cue, I opened my mouth, feeling his soft plump lips moving in sync with mine.

We paused, while his forehead rested against mine and he uttered how hot I am.

"You're hot"

I chuckled, hearing him throw a random compliment out of no where.

"You are still feverish. I need to inform the doctor. Just wait a minute babe."

Wait what? Feverish...doctor.

Newsflash this wasn't a dream and I was actually in this odd hotel room that looked like a hospital.

And Jackson just kissed me.

Jackson kissed me.

Jackson was here.

Actually here... literally present ...

IN.FRONT.OF.ME.

Holycow!!

Then it dawned on me, him being here, me being in a weird room with a drip attached to me, the letter, Hani... I tried to recollect what happened yesterday but I just panicked because my mind was blank...as if the day never existed.