~ Surprise ~

A/N: Conversation
y/n - normal, Jackson - bold  italics

_______________________________________

Your POV

I was busy sorting the organic vegetables and Jackson was mindlessly scrolling his phone, lounging casually on the sofa with his boxers and tank top.

Well technically resting after his morning workout but I'll be damned if I say that his tank top isn't provocative.  Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

I then prepared a salad with some kale and then brought over the bowls to him. He was busy reading someone's text and seemed upset. As soon as I placed the bowl, he tried to act as if nothing was wrong and went back to being the clingy boyfriend he was.

"Baby, would you mind feeding me the breakfast....pweaseee", he started his aegyo, "Wang puppy is hungry".

He knew very well how much I adored when he made those cute puppy eyes and I couldn't refuse. I took the bowl in my hand and he pulled me into his lap, pecking my cheeks, everytime I fed him a bite.

After feeding each other some breakfast, I was busy responding to some urgent mails from office while he was busy planning something.
By the time I finished up my work, I saw that he already had an outfit ready for me.

I quickly showered and changed into the lovely outfit and seeing him in the living room, I was grinning at out twin outfits. "We are going out, now hurry", and he ran away to the car, inserting the keys in ignition.

POV end

****

Jackson's POV
The urgency of the message had me unsettled from the beginning, but I couldn't spoil it for everyone, especially her. So I decided to make the most of out the present moment. While she was busy doing some office work, I decided to plan our day out together. After searching for good date options, I felt that amusement park was better. I picked up matching outfits for both of us and pushed her to get ready. I texted Mark for some help for making a dinner reservation.
And I took the car keys and house keys running out.

The park was an hour's drive. Meanwhile, I turned up the radio which played new k-pop singles.

But then I decided to plug in my aux cable and we both jammed to GOT7 songs. (a/n: streams NBTM and 100ways, cause why not)
I loved how she could sing my rap parts confidently without fumbling.

We stopped at a refreshment spot and had hotdogs for lunch. The desert we selected was  brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.

This time she wasn't leaving any chance to tease me back. Acting coy, and clingy, taking photos with different filters and sneakily decorating my face with chocolate syrup.

POV end

****

Your POV

We just settled back into our seats and his phone began ringing.
"You can answer the boys for me, I already told them we're out", he replied, fixing the rearview mirror. I scrambled across the seat to answer his phone till I saw the caller ID and gasped out loud.

"What?"

"It's jyp!"

"Jinyoung ah, I told yo-"

"The JYP", I emphasized, cutting his sentence short."

Clearing his throat he answered the call. After the greetings, he turned a bit serious. He got down the car to talk and by his gestures and creased forehead, I knew something was up. And that something, was probably gonna sabotage our surprise. The door opened and he sat back in, sighing. I increased the aircon speed and handed him a tissue.