~ Eomma Jinyoungie ~

A/N: there's too much to talk. Read the story and find all the pictures at the end and next chapter. GOT7 comeback teaser. Stream !!!

Jinyoung in italics 🍑
_______________________________________

Jinyoung's POV contd.

I can't imagine how much you're hurting on the outside than you're really battling a fury of emotions on the inside but seeing a child crying in front of them, no parent would be happy either. I hugged her, and I could feel her body tremble at the intensity of her sobbing.

When did things turn out this way!
After about half an hour, I could feel her breathing get steady. That is when I finally saw her bloodshot eyes, puffy from the amount of tears she shed. I gave her some water and began unpacking the box of food prepared.
Here, have some food. I made your favourite curry and rice.

"I don't feel like eating anything."

"Don't give me that dialogue. At this point, I am not Jinyoung from GOT7 but Eomma of the group. That calls for my special right to take care of my stubborn children. Now open your mouth, aaaaaa"

And here I was feeding another 94liner because she thinks it's cool to let herself starve as life throws its curveball at her. But this shouldn't be. I am no psychic to predict what happens next or a person who is madly in love with another.

The thing I know for sure is, we can't do injustice to ourself just because life is unfair to us. It comes at us with its share of emotions and all we can do is accept them and move on. Of we get stuck with one, it is making us more miserable. Loving someone is great, but forgetting to love yourself in the process is so not cool.

Had JB not called her, we would have been clueless thinking that she was enjoying the party. We would have known maybe next morning or so when she would have been hospitalized in her current state. I need to knock some sense into my child. Remind her to be patient with life.

Assumptions have ruined many things in life. (A/n: say that out loud one more time! )

I gave her some medicine because her body was burning up a little. Next thing I knew, she fell asleep. Let her rest. I too rested for a while in the next room.

***

I woke up in the morning and proceeded to freshen myself. I wore some of Jackson's spare clothes and decided to rummage the fridge for some groceries and despite telling this lady to stock up some beforehand, things were on the verge of expiration.

These lazy kids!

I disposed them off in proper bags. I figured out she would be asleep for a longer time, so I proceeded to go shopping for groceries and food.

Shopping for groceries was another struggle but luckily that day, I could squeeze in the queue without effort. I went to the restaurant I always visit and order two sets of Sam Gae Tang for us. It's basically stuffed chicken soup with ginseng, which will help restore her health properly. She needs energy. And there is no better cure than good food! (A/n: so friggin' true. Food is bae! )

I returned with the bags heavy on both sides, only to find a random man standing in front of the door. I was startled at first but then I remembered I was in disguise anyway. For the first time, I wanted to thank the company culture that it almost became my habit for a mask and cap.

"Excuse me, who are you and what are you doing here?"

"I am Mr. Kim Shin jae, y/n's boss. I just dropped by to check up on her since she ditched me at the party yesterday without any notice. And you are Mr?"