~ Security guards ~

A/N: Are y'all alive??? 30th Nov was a day to survive. GOT7 and KOLO releasing MVs the same day. Streaming like crazy. The pics would be at the end of the story and behold for the surprise!

Back to the story, who exactly is Woojin? 🤔🤫😏😉

Y/n's dialogues in italics

_______________________________________

Your POV

I attended virtual meetings and had a final talk with the investor team so that there is no doubts about the ads. The media planning and buying was successful and the advertisements were set to be rolled out tomorrow. I ticked all my tasks of the To-Do lists and rested finally. Thanks to Jinyoung's shopping for groceries, I had something to eat. The next day was equally packed up as well.

***

I visited the client company and we finalised the proposals for the product launch. They were planning events in the supermarkets, busy with the sales staff.

I saw the notification on my phone and realised that Woojin had replied. The location was at SGB Corp. I had to return him his overcoat anyway.

I hailed a cab and showed him the address. If the name had  power, it's building exuded extravagance. The security and surveillance was updated with state of the art technology and I had to double think if I could really find Woojin in here.

I entered the building and the personnel asked the usual as to who I was about to meet. I replied Woojin and he just couldn't digest. He asked me his full name and now I was in a similar state because we had hardly talked and we never introduced ourselves fully. I tried to reason with him that I was here to give him back his stuff and thank him but he being the stubborn guy he is, called in somebody else through his walkie-talkie.

Do I look like a threat?

A lady in black appeared, wearing a blood red lipstick sending a chill to anyone who looked at her even casually. She was not a person to be messed with.

What exactly is this office?

And is he surely the Woojin I know or someone else?

She talked with the guard and then glared at me.

"Excuse me ma'am, I would like to know who you are and whom do you intend to meet."

"I have been explaining him the same thing, I am just here to return something to Mr. Woojin, just let me go. What's the big deal?"

"I am sorry ma'am but do you have an appointment with him?"

"Well he texted me to meet here. I was on the way so I stopped by."

"There must be a mistake ma'am. He never texts anybody. I am going to need your ID ma'am. And I need to check your bag too. Please co-operate."

"Doesn't text? Are you kidding me? Is he not human? Am sure he has a phone he can very well operate. He didn't seem to have difficulty asking my number. And what extra checks are these? This bag contains his coat and am just returning it to him. Will just call him so we both can get this over with."

"Why don't you call him them so we can confirm? If we find out it's a lie, then you will have to face the security."

"Fine, let me call him."

Just exactly who are you and why are these people acting as if I am trying to meet a minister. You better pick up the phone.

Calling Woojin...