~ Formality ~

A/N: It's been a while but everyone is still gushing about how amazing Pretty Please song is. Keep streaming guys. Get your Holy water ready..

 Get your Holy water ready

_______________________________________

Your POV

I am never gonna hear the end of this. I cursed at the social media app once more as I tossed my phone off. I wanted to break it, hoping everything that happened in last 24hrs got erased on its own. Why did I even bother charging that piece of metal anyway?!

/Flashback/

I was all ready with the excuse of dropping the plan for lunch after arguing with myself the whole night. I somehow couldn't shake my gut feeling. Nothing about that guy felt right. But he changed! Like he apologized outta nowhere. He never did that before. But it's also formality, right?!

Just as I was about to type, I saw he was online and his bubble showed that he's typing...

I hit the home button with all my might, tapping it till my phone hung up for a few seconds.

The monstrosity of the touchscreen!
He pinged that we were having a business lunch. The other company's team wanted to meet us regarding execution of the idea. There goes my plan to ditch this lunch!

I had worn a grey sleeveless onepiece with black blazer to keep my look business casual as the company was an MNC meaning they were pretty chill but still.

*****
After the meeting, Mr. Kim bid them adieu while he asked me to wait. Damn, it was so cold in here. I completely forgot about the air conditioning over here and left my blazer in his car. Yeah, he came to pick me and I had no choice but I'll be sure to take a cab back. I was already thinking what to do before a crying noise caught my attention.

The baby started crying louder while the mother was trying to balance with the shopping bags in her hand. I went in to help her and she just handed me the baby. I tried to pacify the baby by rubbing soothing circles on his back. While the lady sorted her stuff. A sound startled me and before I could react I felt wetness on my shoulder. Needless to say the baby had puked and was now calmer, slowly going back to his happy self. A guy came rushing in, probably her husband and took the bags from her as she took her baby from me. They apologized on behalf of their baby, but I waived it off because let's be honest, it wasn't in my control. I was glad the baby was smiling again. She gave me some wet tissues to wipe and headed to the restroom.