~ Amusement park date ~

A/N: Jackson's birthday instalive was love!! He raised up the bar for idols high up. Explaining in different languages, this king! Such a kind hearted adorable baby ❤️❤️❤️❤️ especially the whole claw machine part. Also, a whole album is almost ready. Talented man + perfect Team Wang. Kudos to him!

So this is the last chapter but I have broken it into two parts. Because Wattpad decided to malfunction deleting my final draft and I gotta rewrite again. Till then enjoy the cuteness y'all.

PC to the respective owners.

_______________________________________

Your POV

I was just lethargic to do anything productive since the whole unemployed scenario but I also needed some 'me' time. But its hella boring ...

I tried house chores, heck I even cleaned up my wardrobe and sat with my photo albums reminiscing old days, finding a few tops that were short in height.

I tried drawing but I wasn't a pro like those gifted artists out there. I even tried to bake some choco chip cookies but then Jackson was being such a naughty puppy and we ended up sacrificing  the choco chips in our intense make out session. That perv!

I was trying to pick some good movies for later tonight and check on popcorn and drinks but ended up dozing on the couch while watching reruns of my favourite series.

POV end.

Jackson's POV

Remember that secret group I texted, well it was time for the secret plan to take place. I had already packed both our bags beforehand. I went outside to check on her and she was asleep. Seriously, this girl could probably sleep through an entire earthquake and not even blink!

My lucky day I suppose!

I slowly picked her up and placed her in my car. I already had the seat leaned back for her comfort. I put the keys in ignition and off we started our journey. It was a few hours drive to our destination.

Today is gonna be our day and no one can stop me!

***

She looked cute as she rubbed her eyes, stifling a yawn only for her expression changed from confused to shocked real quick. I wish I had filmed it.

"Am I in some kind of dream or something? Why are we in a car? And what are you wearing?"

"Nope this is all real. Well the car because we both had sometime off and I wanted to spend it exclusively with you. And here's your couple tee"

"Are we really going out wearing this? Boyfriend Girlfriend thing! It feels such a teen thing to do

"Are we really going out wearing this? Boyfriend Girlfriend thing! It feels such a teen thing to do."

"Woahhhh are we at Lotte Adventure Park? For real!!!!!!"