~ Punishment ~

A/N: Did y'all see the new Team Wang collection? The pop up store and all the crowd supporting Jackson. I am so proud of him and his team. The Invisible Man concept was so well thought. I wish more people could think that way.

Back to the story, do you think it was a punishment ??

Y/n in italics

_______________________________________

Your POV

Guess who got an apology in front of the whole team?

Guess again.

You're right.

Not me.

Instead we all got assigned our tasks and someone just announced me being the project leader aka my boss' second in command aka I gotta report everything to Jerkface.

Wow.

Superb.

I can't believe my fate at times like this.

Like I am praying to meet Jackson and counting the days when we'll be together and the one person, whose face I don't even want to see, will be troubling me at the only time in my office.

I could feel some glares thrown at me by other girls. Ofcourse they were jealous as to what Jerkface saw in me to assign me an important position.
Intelligence! That's right dumbasses, I mentally smirked.

But then his smile was weird. Weird in the sense it gave me the creeps.

Like a bad omen.

He cleared his throat and lectured about how we must be productive instead of being active on the phone, all while looking in my direction.

Geez. What's with this jerk and obsession with my phone?!

I looked down at my phone, only to find it vibrating against the desk and turned it upside down.
Another hour of presentation about how to make a presentation for a client.

Just breathe.

I didn't know how but I survived the meeting. I strolled down to the cafeteria to order something to drink. I paid for a Mint Chocolate shake because I needed some sugar in my system if I had to survive the day. I checked my phone and was shocked at the notification.

8 missed calls from Bummie 🐱

Calling Bummie 🐱...

"Hello ?"

"Hello y/n"

"Yeah Jaebeom shi. Is there some emergency? Is everyone alright? I saw your miss-"

"Yah imma (brat). Since when do you call me so formally by my name. Where's Bummie that I want to hear?"

"Am not calling you Bummie because you're not. You're the grumpy leader who likes to boss around just because you are older."

"Don't talk like that. I know it's all because of yesterday. You know am not a chat person. I didn't realise how it sounded until you said the last line."

"Hmmm. It's okay. I know you meant well JB."

"Ani, it's not okay at all. Look am sorry for being rude yesterday. I should've been a little bit patient and helped you out instead of panicking and scolding you like a kid. I told you, you mean to me as much as the team does. That means you can also express that you're angry with me."

"Mianhe Oppa"

"By the way, what happened at the office? Are you okay? You talked with your Boss right?"

"Yeah. Well actually, I was just declared project leader and now I gotta manage the team."

"Eh. Leader? He did punish you it seems. Good luck"

"Why? Isn't it nice that I can now manage a team. And why good luck?"

"You remember how I had anger issues back when I was assigned GOT7 right? Besides both of us are INFJs. So trust me when I say, you have been punished and you need luck."

"I get it am not a people's person like Jackson is. But it can't be that bad right? Even you handle the boys well."

"Let's just say, I will be expecting your call soon. And by soon, I mean, I will always be there for you. So don't think too much if you need help. Bye y/n"

"Uh-oh uhm okay Bummie, goodbye"

Call ended.

I hurried back to my desk to carry out the remainder of changes.

POV end.

Jackson's POV

The competition scores were being counted. The next day we all woke up early for a morning trek. I had just began guessing about any random task till the MCs announced that we had been given pieces of a map that had clues about places that held certain objects. These objects were considered luxury for a person trying to survive on nothing.

You think it's simple?

Well, think again.

Only one person in the team was supposed to memorize the map in few minutes, explain and they had to go on based on that information.
Waaah, this dumb game. I wish y/n was here. She has an amazing memory and she makes it easier for me to understand things.

/Flashback/

"Babyyyy, how do you remember all the items the boys need when buying stuff?"

"That's easy, just make a reminder"

"But what if I accidentally deleted it?"

"What can I say, I have a really good memory sweetie ;) "

"But you know I don't :( so please help this poor guy out"

"Awwww, why is my puppy so sad? What happened?"

"Uhm, I have to buy gifts for Team Wang as a thank you gift for helping me all this time. But I can only access their files for a short time. I need to memorize. Please help me in the surprise"

"You have to just associate the information with something you remember. Like if I see strawberry, I remember JB or organic and healthy means you and something like that. For you I suggest rapping would help"

"You mean I write a song about them? I don't have the time."

"Not a song per se. But just rap, or rhymes about the person/characteristic with the thing they like. So you will automatically think about them when you see it."

" Ooohhh nicee. I get it now. That should be easy. Why didn't I think of it first! Miss Smarty pants. Thank you for saving my day"

"Anytime baby"

/////FB end//////

When called up, I proudly took the paper and my mind started memorizing without a hitch. I guess she is with me all the time. I unknowingly smiled a bit wider.

POV end.

_______________________________________

A/N: Do vote and comment on this story 🐥💚