~ Kissed enough ~

A/N:
Normal - y/n , bold italics - jackson

GC - Groupchat
D - Description

Member names:
Gyeomie 🌼 - Yugyeom
Bambi 🦒 - Bambam
MommyJr 🍑 - Jinyoung
Sunshine ☀️ - Youngjae
Markie pooh 🐻🧡 - Mark
Others:
Jaebummiee🌴 - Jaebeom
Wang gae👑🐶❤️ - Jackson
_______________________________________

Your POV

He proceeded to secure our seatbelts to the buckle and took a u-turn as we planned to return back. This day off gave me high hopes for sometime but alas, schedules clashed once again.

But I wasn't going to let it be a waste.
I decided to text in the group chat.

GC [Chaotic Kids]
D: Shake it & shake it for me

You:
peeps~
whereee
areee
youuuuuu
????

Bambi 🦒:
beating YG's ass in COD 😎

Gyeomie 🌼:
yahhh!!!!
I was looking for
my chips that you
gobbled down,
you 🐍

MommyJr. 🍑 :
Language, kids !!!

You:
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Now pay attention 🤪

Sunshine ☀️:
What happened Noona?

You:
My BF just ditched our date 😞

Markie pooh 🐻🧡:
Did you bore him
to the point he
left you astray🐶?!
(a/n: lame dog joke :P)

You:
😒
Shut up you Toucan !!

Gyeomie 🌼:
🤔🤔

You:
It was PD nim 😑

Sunshine ☀️:
That oldie gotta go...
(a/n: after rejecting
their songs...Go!)

Bambi 🦒:
seriously...?!!!
But it was our only day off.

MommyJr. 🍑:
Come to the dorms
already and
handle these kids.
I need sleep.

You:
Where is bummie?🤔

Sunshine ☀️:
he's still asleep 😴
And could you please
bring a chicken takeout
with you? They ate
everything and
am starving 😣

You:
mommmyyyy...
did you forget to
feed your baby???

MommyJr. 🍑 :
He doesn't like
healthy food and
I ain't MasterChef! 
Hmph..

You:
No worries mommy.
I got you.
Be there in 20.

****

I ordered the takeout to go as it would be ready till I reach the dorms. I looked up to see Jackson driving with his eye brows creased.

"What's bothering you puppy?", I said while moving my finger to smoothen his brows.

"Nothing, it's just work. And I feel really bad I can't even properly spend a day with you", he sighed.

POV end

Jackson's POV

I'd be lying if I say the message and the phone call didn't affect me. But how else was suppose to break it out to hear or infact all the group members.

The thing only JB knew as a leader and Mark 'cause I would lose my shit. I didn't know that I had to fight for more time inorder to convey my feelings for her.

I couldn't even spend 24hrs together with her. She sacrifices alot especially when I have an effed up schedule and never complaints.

My mind was about to blow with these thoughts until I felt her soft fingers softening my brows.

She asked me what's wrong but I could only cite work and my incapability to not give her enough time.

*Phone beeps*

"Babe, please check who's it"

"Sure."
"It's your pooh. He's asking if dinner is off?"

I gripped the steering wheel tighter. Shit, the reservation. I gotta cancel it too.

"Tell him that it's off because I am about to go on a date with the old man"

To which she burst out laughing. The sound of her laughter reverberated through the car and felt myself loosen up a little.

"Of all the beauties in the world, and you ditch me for him. I guess my love for you is just one sided", she fake cried.

I decided to pull over to the side since the road was clear.

POV end.

Your POV

He suddenly stopped the car and clicked his belt out. Before I could react, his hand found its way to my nape and the other pulled me in for a deep kiss. He then peppered short kisses to my jaw, trailing down my neck as he reached my soft spot and nibbled on it. Then he slowly blew over and his lips were back on mine.

And then he looked in my eyes saying, "Don't ever say that it's one sided again. I see you and I love you too."

He started the car and sped off on the way to his company while I just sat there with my mind completely blank. He dropped me along the way to the dorms with the takeout and left hastily.

POV end

_______________________________________

A/N: Seunnniieeee~ why do you keep everything locked in your heart?!!

PC to the respective owner.

Please do show your love and support 💚 comments are welcome.