~ Sun shined ~

A/N: Double update this week.
Probably the longest chapter so far with 2.2k words. Enjoy.
Italics is y/n

_______________________________________

Your POV continued

I was having different thoughts when I decided to clear it out with the guys. I dialled my bestie.

Markiepooh 🐻🧡 calling...

"Toucan you better tell me what the hell going on there or I swea-"

"Hello there Piglet, there maybe a slight situation. Youngjae hasn't returned home since afternoon. His phone is switched off. So we can't contact him."

"Is this because of what happened on his Live? Because I am suing that lazy mf for commenting shit."

"Calm down. He handled it well. But knowing he's sensitive has everyone worried. And you know he's the most babied member here since he joined late he tends to overthink alot. So we all keep assuring him. Tbh we are trying to find him without raising suspicions."

"So even the manager doesn't know? How about his schedules?"

"Well Jaebeom already has called his off and as far as Youngjae is concerned, he has a practice the day after. I am sure he won't miss it. But everyone can't stop worrying."

"Have you checked all the places he could be? I mean he does go for late night strolls. I have a feeling he would be out there sipping his cold coffee and enjoying the wind or something."

"Don't you dare run out of your house like a madwoman in weird clothes. And who is waiting with a cab outside your house anyway?!"

"I don't know. But he once told me that Han river side is somewhere he would go to release stress. I want to go there."

"Well my dumb chick, it's almost 4 in the morning. Don't be stupid. And just sleep. We are trying our best here."

"Who tf are you calling dumb you albino giraffe?? I am changing right now and going out to look for him just in case. And I hope you all don't mind since he's my family too. So just shut it."

"Okay okay. Calm your tits woman. I will be there in 15. And be sure to cover yourself up."

"Like you mentioned, it's way too early for a person to be tailing you guys. No one is that dedicated to wander around at odd times hoping to cross paths with a celebrity."

"Fyi, we call them sasaengs."

"Fyi, if I meet them then they would be pretty sorry to deal with a rowdy like me, both literally and figuratively. So be here on time or this madwoman is gonna raise hell."

"Stop being dramatic. I will inform Jinyoung and be back. Be quick."

"Drive safe."

Call ended.

I just changed my PJs into a t-shirt, slacks and a cardign. I made sure to take in my wallet, keys, cap and mask 'cause it was a rule. The car's headlights blinked, indicating that Mark was here and I hopped in. He told me that Jaebeom also decided to check other possible areas while Jinyoung was babysitting Bam and Gyeom as they tried to check casually with their friends.

The Han riverside was long. It felt nice for a change. It was so serene at this time that I could stare at the beautiful view all night long. I should Jackson here someday.
Aahh.. focus y/n. I mentally chided myself.

There was a drunkard on the park bench staring creepily and Mark just pulled me closer, cancelling our solo plan to find for both ends. Instead we both started from one end to another. Better safe than sorry. It felt like walking for eternity with no one insight, let alone Jae. Just where did he go? It wasn't long before we realised the brightness increasing around us. We decided to run around to nearby coffee shops which he frequented. But hard luck.