~ Won't go M.I.A. ~

A/N: These weeks have been a little overwhelming for me but opening this to see my work showered with more reads and votes made my day. And as a thank you, I added another sweet chapter before the final one. Cz fluff is therapeutic!
Thank you for being patient 😉❤️

Also I have attached the video for Rain's Magnetic MV with Jackson in the description. Plus don't forget to stream M.I.A. (Title reference) on Spotify for now. This is another beautiful Collab song of Jackson with the Indonesian singer Afgan.

The bold highlights are lyrics.

_______________________________________

Your POV

In the coming week, Mr. Kim Shinjae was buried under a pile of lawsuits from victims he blackmailed, some good companies that took stand for their employees for compensation, and the heaviest blow from Moonlight Corp.

He had this coming.

Was I worried about him squeaking out Jackson's name?

No.

'cause Woojin made sure he didn't spill it. He needed to spend some time regaining his sanity in prison and if he wanted to live there without being mauled by the inmates, he wouldn't dare. Atleast, not in this lifetime.

My company HR was fired too for co-operating with that jerk.

And me?

I resigned from the company for good.

I just wanted to take sometime for myself. I just landed from a rollercoaster of emotions. I needed to get back to myself. So being the unemployed lady I am, I had full freedom to trouble the boys.

We had countless movie marathons and junk food with no complaints from anyone.

Was the company mad?

Heck no.

Why?

They all decided to not renew their contracts yet stay together as one. While the whole Kim fiasco was going on, they were having serious debates about the behaviour of company taking away their freedom to be themselves. It didn't pan out well.

Jackson's schedule was disturbed due to this sudden show shooting and yet there was no apology. That oldie was gone for good. We all were emotional seeing the fandom support us despite the decision.

Infact, the boys were planning for a surprise for their lovely birds as a heartfelt thankyou and continuing the journey with them (a/n: Psst ..it's Encore MV )

****

I woke up in a warm embrace from the man I loved. It was just a few days and I was still trying not to be surprised to be graced by his company everyday. It felt surreal.

I pecked his cheek and decided to wake him up. But ye groaned saying '5 mins more please' and pulled me back down to him. Who was I to refuse my man's cuddles!

We woke up after half n hour and rushed to the bathroom together. I applied the toothpaste to both our brushes. As we were brushing teeth, he was checking himself in the mirror. Under the pretext of spotting a pimple I closed the distance and gave his cheek a foam filled peck.

He just looked at me silently while rinsing his mouth. He grabbed the facial foam and lathered his face, ready to wash. So I rinsed up too, feeling like he wasn't in the mood. When I was about to leave, he turned me around and rubbed his cheek on mine and next thing I know, he just clicked a picture. Then we took some more selfies with funny faces and resumed washing our face.