~ Chic & Sexy ~

Your POV

The movie started and I already had heart eyes for Robert Downey Jr. I mean who wouldn't.

"Wipe that drool over your face! ",
I snapped towards JB hearing his comment. I hit him with the pillow resting by the couch. Mark and Bambam giggled almost falling down to the floor.

"I see a chic and sexy guy, I appreciate", I remarked showing a finger heart to the TV.

"Then what are we, ugly?", Bambam sat up, asking in a serious tone.

"My cutie little babies", I said ruffling Youngjae's hair.

"Yah.. I am not cute. I am sexy!", JB yelled.

"Said. No. One. Ever. You coconut!", I replied, hi-fi ing Yugyeom while JB gave us a death glare.

Jinyoung turned back saying, "I disagree. Well we both share the name Jr and are incredibly chic and sexy."

"No way. You're a mommy while he's such a dadd-", I got cut off when Mark smacked my arm.

"Keep you perverted thoughts away from these kids", he replied, while getting up to go check on Jackson.

I heard Jinyoung clearing his throat only to reply, "There is only me; Eomma and Jaebeom; Appa, taking care of you crackheads. And about me not being chic, let's here the truth when you demand food next time."

Yugyeom and I gasped, looking at each other while deciding to tackle Jinyoung in a hug screaming 'I love you eomma' in his ears.

Whilst JB and Youngjae chuckled hard leaving a clueless Bambam as to what the fudge was going on!

I decided to check up on Jackson since he was taking a long time. I headed over to his room when I heard an angry voice saying, "... so you didn't tell her. Dude wtf".

I entered seeing an angry Mark trying to collect his emotions and making a straight face before giving me a tight lipped smile.

POV end.

Jackson's POV

Mark entered while I was packing my bag.

"What's the hurry and when exactly is your flight again?", he asked, curiosity filling him.

Wondering how he knows? Well, best friend perks! Jk, even JB hyung knows since he's the leader.

"It's taking off at 6am tomorrow", I sighed, waiting for his reaction.

"Waiittt, effin' 6 in the morning and that's just 8 hours. Technically 6 if you consider the security checks", he repeated, surprising himself. His expressions changed.

"Did you inform her? And others?", he asked, testing the waters. I couldn't bring my eyes to meet his. I looked down and motioned a no by shaking my head.

My head shot up on hearing his raised voice, "You had the whole fucking day Jackson. Are you out of your fucking mind?? I  know the boys are used to you being in different schedules spread over the year but not her."

I could almost see his vein pop.

"I-I-I di-didn't kn-know how to talk..", I got cut off before I could even complete.

"Didn't know how? Are you in your right mind. Just because you couldn't make up your mind!!"

"I am sorry hyung, I didn't mean to. It just happened."

"Don't give me that bullshit. Are you even serious? About her? Are you still confused, so you didn't tell her? Dude wtf!!"

We both froze before we heard someone enter. It was her. Mark tried to be normal as possible. While my mind was about to burst into a thousand pieces.