~ Nutella ~

A/N: It's bestie time.
Dumpling is y/n's besties nickname. Bestie's conversation is in italics.
Also any guesses who is the Kim guy sending her friend request? Good guy/bad guy... Idk 😉

Instagram:

dramaticnerd_94: Y/N
sassy_chick07: Dumpling/bestie
toucan.mt : Mark's cover up ig
dabdab: bambam's cover up ig
Jr_peach: jinyoung's cover up ig

_______________________________________

Your POV

I enjoyed the meal with my cuties. Since it's a busy week for all of us, I rushed back to my place and changed my outfit to formal clothes after a shower.

Well the weather was pretty bright, like a whole ass sun shining like it had brightness adjusted to 100, blinding anyone who tried to look up. And the look on my face was the opposite, gloomy to be exact. I decided to do a basic touch up with the broke make-up kit (if I can call it) I own.

Ugh ... I already miss him so much. I miss him trying to purposely spray mist of face, shoving vitamin and calcium supplements down my mouth and forcing me to stay hydrated. Am I really that big of a mess without him? I should tell my dumpling to come shop with me.

Fuckkkk!!

I completely forgot to text her. But then again, talking in person would be better. She's gonna be pissed as hell.

I was about to step out of my door when I felt my phone buzz.

*1 new message*

👑Wang puppy🐶♥️

Just get back in your damn kitchen and
Eat. Your. Supplements. Do it now before you get late wasting time, thinking what to do.
Also, I activated all reminders in your calender for the month.
Stay. Hydrated.
From your cute puppy who still loves you and cares for you.
[This is a scheduled message]

I checked outside to see if one the boys were around. But the coast was clear. How did he know? I went back in, gulped the tablets and gasped at the clock. I ran outside as I heard  the cab I booked to office, honking.
I reached in about 20mins.

I just ran to the nearest cafe and ordered a vanilla cafe latte with a Nutella waffle takeout. She can ignore me all she want, but she can't say no to the takeout. I smiled and paid the cashier as I proceeded to run to the office.

I walked by her table and I was met with a cold glare.
If looks could kill, I'd be 6ft underground.

*Cheesy mode activated*

Dumpling~

My sweetheart ~

Wifeyyyy~~

My one and only soulmate~

Jagiyaaa~

My love~

I blew her a kiss. She turned a little. Taking in the aroma of the takeout, her eyes widened. But she sat still.
Am sorry babe.

"You. Left. Me. On. Seen. Fucker."

"Don't you dare use that cheesy shit on me. Am not giving in. This time you crossed a line."

"Yah!! Am really sorry. Besides a lot happened yesterday."
(My eyes turned glossy but I held it in)

"I thought it would be better talking face to face"