~ Showers & Kisses ~

A/N: Jackson and Youngjae's Vlive channel will be opened soon. Finally they be getting the recognition they deserve!!

For all ya lovelies, here's some much needed romantic care. This is purely a Jackson POV.

Enjoy ❤️

_______________________________________

Jackson's POV

The doctor finally signed her discharge papers after the final check up and assured all stats normal. I gave her my extra clothes to change and pulled her away to my car. I was deeply indebted to Mark for being the bestest friend I could ever ask for.

She had a distant look in her face, gazing out of the window while silence surrounded us the whole drive.

We entered the house and the familiar warmth greeted me.

Oh how I missed this place!

I turned to look at her and found her fidgeting with long sleeves of the sweater she wore. She looked away as our eyes met, making her way to the bedroom on the pretext of a shower.

She was avoiding me. I get it. But I don't buy it. I took my sweet time to realise how 'me' changed to 'us' and I was going to prove it to her, win all of her back.

I walked in our bedroom and guessing by her new set of clothes, she actually went in for a bath. I decided to wait for my turn, as I discarded my t-shirt in the laundry basket.

A sudden noise in the bathroom stole my attention. Before I could realise, I was already inside trying to figure out what happened. She hastily turned around covering her exposed skin, still fidgeting with the hands.

It slowly sinked in, how the door was unlocked, the shower head fallen down and her torso bare. I breathed heavily to distract myself from that sight as I picked up my discarded sweater top and helped her wear it again.

Before she could pull the sleeves more, I embraced her from behind, holding both her hands in mine. I began leaving sweet kisses on both her wrists.

Those red marks would fade in time but I didn't want her to remember anything bad associated with it.

"Jackson...", she softly whispered.

I kissed behind her ear, and felt a slight shiver down her spine.

"Jackie...", she said a little louder and I just hummed in response as I proceeded to place kisses down her nape.

"Puppy...", she exclaimed and I knew my babygirl was back as I kissed her shoulder and felt her relax.

I filled the bathtub with hot water, adding my favourite soap bubbles while I guided her in. I placed a folded towel for neck support as I grabbed the shampoo to help wash her hair.

My baby is precious and this puppy would take good care of her. I squeezed some liquid, the fragrance of berries filling my nostrils as I gently massaged her scalp while she played with the rubber duckies.

After washing her hair, I gently kneaded her shoulders to let her relax and she looked with narrow eyes.

"I can bathe myself Jackson, am not a kid."

"Says the one who is playing with rubber duckies"

"Says the one who bought them in the first place."

A sassy y/n was a dangerous y/n

A sassy y/n was a dangerous y/n. It was my cue to leave. I was wet myself. (no pun intended )

I went out and cleaned myself in the other bathroom but not before replacing her t-shirt with my shirt. I loved my clothes but they somehow ended up looking extra good on her.

****

After a good meal, we decided to watch something. I was royally pissed at the bolster she kept between us like two countries after partition. And the fact that I could still smell her scent mixed with mine wasn't helping either.

The movie played whileI was stuffing myself with these bitter tasting chocolates gaining zero attention from her as she was completely engrossed.

"Baby, I don't like this long distance relationship between us. I can't take it anymore."

She paused the movie and looked at me with her right brow arched. I swiftly removed the bolster between us as I pulled her in for a kiss.

She let a shrill voice out to protest but my mouth already covered hers. I was lost in the bitter sensation of the chocolate and her sweet lips. I didn't realise when her hands were wrapped around my neck and she was almost on my lap. She kissed back with equal fervour and my lips found their favourite spot where her neck met the shoulder. I nibbled and sucked the sweet spot, licking it back.

"Mmmhh Jackson~"

Her moaning worked like a charm and my body reacted in the most obvious way. She broke the kiss and distanced a little for my lust filled haze to subside.

This was not a time for horny Jackson. She needed her boyfriend Jackson, I reprimanded myself.

She held a wrapper in front of my face and mouthed 'liquor chocolates' but I had to run in for a quick cold shower.

When I came back, she was already lying on the bed, covering herself with the duvet.

"Can I sleep beside you?" I asked sliding in the duvet.

"Hmm, why suddenly though?"

"I'm just feeling homesick"

"You missing the boys?", she asked turning to face me.

I hugged her closer and replied, "Nope, I missed you. I am home now."

POV end

_______________________________________

A/N: All kinds of emotion tumble out when you find comfort in the person and feel home.

I appreciate all the readers for the views and specially grateful to those who vote and leave comments. As a writer, its good to know you all. 💚

Here's our boy Mark

Stay safe and Take care ❣️