~ Abyss P1 ~

A/N: I pushed save instead of publish only to realise it later 😑

Also that means I am late to wish you sweet munchkins a
🎉 Happy New Year but still happy that 2020 ended. 2021 will be us appreciating all the small things in life and not taking things for granted.

Also, it was Jaebeom's birthday yesterday. So here's a cutie jb 😍 to make your day better.

_______________________________________

Jackson's POV

We both entered his suite on the top floor which had the night view of Gangnam, Seoul. We were in no mood for a heavy dinner so we decided to checkout his nightclub later.

We talked about the old days when we met during our newbie training days. Yes, my friend Paul Jin aka Seo Woojin had auditioned together and we had trained a bit together. Too bad he couldn't debut with us because he was too tall for the group.

His father had allowed him to pursue his passion and the Woojin I knew had given himself two options, follow his passion and succeed or follow his father's footsteps and make a big name. And today as the sole heir of his group, he was doing more than just fine.

Mark and Woojin talked about his experience in the States before he shifted to Canada. He dressed up and we were ready to dive into the Abyss. Jk! Just rolling into the nightlife.

Ordering some appetizers and drinks, we observed various sweat clad bodies gyrating the bodies against each other, with a lust filled haze amidst the dark room with neon hues

Ordering some appetizers and drinks, we observed various sweat clad bodies gyrating the bodies against each other, with a lust filled haze amidst the dark room with neon hues. Some men trying to gain attention by buying the random stranger a drink in the hopes of getting laid and so on.

I craned my neck so fast I almost suffered a whiplash as I found someone or rather something pressed against my hand. There was a girl wearing a deep cut jumpsuit and her breasts threatening to pop out anytime.

Not that I am judging but she seemed way too drunk to notice or knowingly trying to seduce me. I just took my hand to create some distance between us and politely answered her that I was taken. To which she became furious saying that if I didn't like her, I could have told her directly instead of making up a bullshit story about having a girlfriend.