~ Secret ~

A/N: short update.
Super excited for Sept. 4

Jackson Wang x Galantis 🙈

_______________________________________

Your POV

I felt better after a good nap and also if not for Markiepooh, this Piglet would be in an emergency room attracting the anger of all the boys, especially Bummie and Jackson. We already know how strict Bummie is but Jackson is scary as hell when he's mad. Especially when it comes to food. Let's just say am thankful he isn't here seeing me in this condition.
Mark just left after making sure am stable. I was alone once again. That means it was my time to record message. Yeah, a little secret.

Ever since Jackson left, I have been leaving him messages, telling him about the day and how much I miss that dork and his adorable smile. I a little here and there about his flirting. Can't help it.

It feels like am living in a bubble that can break anytime. It's only me and the boys plus their manager who knows about our relationship. Hell would break lose if we were caught sneaking around. It was energy draining to keep hiding. That meant going days without communicating with each other and took an emotional toll on both of us. Yet, we pulled through. We moved in together and it became our home. Away from the worldly chaos, our own sanctuary and safe space. But am also thankful because it made us realise to cherish each other more and spend time loving and not arguing about stupid stuff.

I just hope he would be back as a recharged puppy since I didn't get to greet him goodbye. Walking around eggshells a week before he left had made the feeling at the pit of my stomach stronger. But I pushed it back somehow, hoping we would be back stronger.

The next day rolled in and I decided to dress up a lil extra because I wanted to feel strong. It wasn't my fault for what went down but I am sure as hell to find the one who made it seem that it was mine. It's time to step up into savage mode because some people be askin' for it.

POV end

Mr. Kim's POV

Today is the day I win back the trust of my prey back. I agree I was harsh but then again, no one is allowed to play with her. No one.

I reached the office and to my surprise I saw her dressed up fine. I mean I thought after all the shit that escalated, she would be crying in some corner but no! She came back, flaunting more. I like that.

Not my prey anymore.

She's competition.

Exactly my type.

Respect M'lady.

I summoned the meeting. Everyone gathered. My intention was surprise. For my dear y/n, I announced that she would have the honor of attending the Business of the Year ending ball. A formal invitation to a party where the Top 10 of the industry would grace everyone with their presence.

Needless to say, people were shocked.
Well I would like to break their jaws hanging open. I revealed the dirty trick pulled off by her colleague and got her suspended. And everyone apologized to y/n.

POV end

Jackson's POV

We were all informed that Jennie had a skin allergy due to the bites and wasn't allowed to continue any further. This meant an unbalanced team. The senior staff and all the members were called in for an urgent meeting with their managers. We had to shift back to the hotel.

After taking the evening off, we were allowed to rest a little and we members decided to catch up on good food and rest. We still didn't have access to phones but our entertainment was fixed.

Next day morning, they gathered before us and declared that Sunmi from my team would also leave since she has her upcoming album promotion. Although the schedule was late, she accepted that the extra time could be used for better practice and decided to end the journey here.

With a heavy heart we bid both of them adieu and returned back to our rooms. We had a small activity over there and the teams were changed again. Now it was
Team1: Tacyeon, Lucas and Hani
Team2: Jackson, Eunwoo and Yuju

POV end

_______________________________________

Do vote and comment 💚