~ Dumb and Dumber ~

A/N: Much needed Jackson's POV is here! Let's hear his end of the story too.

Also, introduced Eomma Jinyoungie in here. 'cause that's what caring mother's do! Help children fix their shit :P

Italics is Hani's speech.

The much needed comeback announcement has finally been made. Do read till the end to find out more about our boys.

PS: Thank you so much lovelies for 1.96k reads.... It made my day!!!! And this is ranking number one under the hashtag for Jackson Wang. 💚💙💜❤️

_______________________________________

Jackson's POV

I grabbed Hani by her hand and dragged her out because we needed to talk. We came to an open sea covered by rocks on the shore. I helped her sit and slid my jacket out to her because it was getting chilly as the night got old.

"Tell me, how did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"The phone thingy?"

"Yeah that. And you look pretty calm for a person who pulled it off!"

"Or what? Was I supposed to be in utter panic like you, who was about to piss himself in the pants 'cause he got caught doing something he shouldn't?"

"I almost shat bricks. No scratch that, I wanted the Earth to open up and swallow me whole rather than face the consequences myself."

"Yeah, no shit! One of us had to use our brains and in our case that's definitely me."

"No kidding"

"How is she doing? It must be tough right, balancing schedule and relationship?"

"Well, she is good but I don't know how is she doing right now. Probably found her happiness as we speak."

"What do you mean?"

"Long story short ... I thought that being with me is kind of holding her back from living her life, she can't be open about us and there are lot of restrictions as dates just become another hangout in the house. So before leaving, I just wrote her a letter and with a heavy heart set her free."

"You WHAT ??? And how tf did you know she was having issues or she wanted to be with someone else??"

"I may have...uhmm sort of..not actually...am not that kind of a person..."

"Cut the crap and just get to the point will you??"

"I accidentally read her messages and her bestfriend may have told her about this new guy interested in getting her number. And her friend didn't have a good impression of me like that. So-"