~ Behave ~

A/N: longest update, like 1.7k words. Phew~
I decided to add JB's pov for a change and I hope you love his protective side. ~ Best Leader ~
In conversation, the italics belong to Jackson

_______________________________________

Jackson's POV

I leapt forward, only to catch her crushing down in my arms.

"am sorry babe, am really sorry", I mouthed, hugging her tight. Nothing is more painful than seeing your loved one hurt and the you being their reason.

I heard her sniffling and my hand began rubbing circles on her back, trying to soothe her. We both sat, huddled together, with our backs to the foot of the bed. I felt her shuffle next to me.

"Am sorry. I didn't mean to belittle your surprise. Nor was I oblivious to the effort you took to plan it."

"I know that. I know you. You are excited about the smallest thing. Infact I was a party pooper."

"Aani~ it was that oldie. Can I just swear ??"

I chuckled slightly at her cute response. I explained her all the details about the trip and also about the phone situation.

"I know this year has been tough considering our packed schedules and promotions. Plus am sorry for making you uncomfortable with my skinship during variety shows."

"No no, you are a sweet person, and open to skinship is just your way of making others comfortable. But yeah sometimes people get more comfortable and that makes me uh..jealous?!"

"B-but I shouldn't be insecure right? I try to keep myself distant from social media because they ship you with other idols...I-i really love your fancams and all.."

She broke down again, as she covered her face in my chest and I felt my shirt getting wet. I forgot while we acted on camera, she tried to act strong for me. I should have realised sooner.

Why does this has to happen just a night before. I wish we could have sat some place quiet and resolved it.
All I could do was hug her tight and mumble sweet nothings in her ear.

She got up after a while and I asked her to have a shower so she feels better.

I went out to see what the boys were doing.

POV end.

Jaebeom's POV

We were pushed out by Mark as the situation just slided a little. I asked the boys to keep their voices low while Mark explained everything to them. They understood and at the same time they realised how y/n must have felt at this sudden announcement. They dispersed after awhile.

Jinyoung was cleaning the room of the leftover pieces since the movie plan scrapped out. While Mark helped throwing out the Cola cans in trash.

Yugyeom and Bambam returned to their room arguing about something until I glared at them to stop and they thankfully understood.

I turned around to see Younjae on the counch, staring into space. I snapped my fingers in front of him to bring him into focus.

"Ahh Hyungg~ why did you that?", he whined.

"What are you worried about Jae?", I asked.

"It's just that I like Noona alot. I-i don't want them to misunderstand each other and break up", he frowned.

"Yah, don't talk stupid things. They are two mature adults. Am sure they will sort it out. Just that it happened out of the blue, hence they need time", I replied ruffling his hair.