~ Starlight Ball P2 ~

A/N: This is the continuation of the previous chapter. Since there was an event with many names, I decided to break it into two.
Y/n is in italics

This baby surprised us in between Jinyoung's and Yugyeom's live

_______________________________________

Your POV

This wholesome meal, I mean man, asked me for a dance and my lazy arse was stuttering. Way to give a first impression, I mentally smacked myself.

He was 3 years younger than me, probably youngest in all the crowd present here, yet he moved with such ease that depicted he had several years of experience.

I was broken out of my reverie when I felt our hands clasped and ready to synchronise our steps with the music. I was scared, it may look weird, not that I have anything against age in relationships but it was not everyday you had an elegant young male making your flustered by his mere presence. He made me feel at ease, as if he could have guided me even with his eyes closed and with sudden twirl and dip, I tightened my grip on his hand while praying to all of divinity to not let me fall and make a fool out of myself.

And just in a fraction of second I was up again, in front of him with a close proximity.

"Relax"