~ 007 ~

A/N: What's up 🐥
Finally the team names are revealed and the survival show has begun. On the other side, we have someone creeping up y/n's Instagram. Any guesses who? :P

Instagram usernames
dramaticnerd_94: Y/N
sassy_chick07: Dumpling |y/n's bestie
toucan.mt: Mark Tuan
dabdab: Bambam
dande.lion: Yugyeom
Jr_peach: Jinyoung
puppy_jiaer: Jackson

Italics is y/n

_______________________________________

Jackson's POV

We were all being transported to the island where the shooting began. It was tedious since the beginning of a variety survival show meant cameras are rolling 25/8. Why you ask? Well they need all the footage for behind the scenes, actual show, teasers etc. Its the content fans thrive on while hyping their faves and the show earns TRPs.

The two MCs came to spotlight and revealed themselves. They were Yoo jae suk and Defconn. It made me a tiny bit nervous because these male MCs spelled T-R-O-U-B-L-E.
The teams were announced.

Team1:
Jackson
Lucas
Sunmi
Yuju

Team2:
Tacyeon
Eunwoo
Hani
Jennie

I was part happy 'cause Yukhei (Lucas) was with me, a partner and a foreigner and part sad because Hani was on the opposite team. We introduced ourselves, decided our team names and slogans and the first game was revealed.

MCs: Each team needs to find their basic necessities to survive, the cue card read.

And boom, we were roaming to find food, water, build shelter and light fire. Wish me luck sweetheart!

POV end

Your POV

I was hungry.

Don't. Judge. Me.

I am a forever hungry soul.

It happens when I am bored or stressed out or generally. Even sitting your ass down for boring meetings with shit presentations and excel sheets filled with data that looks like trash can suck the energy out of you.

Dumpling was ordering lunch for us while I was supposed to go down and catch us a good seat. I turned to leave but I decided to click a picture for the gram 'cause I was missing the fuck outta someone.

Instagram

(a/n: pretend it's attached to your bag)

Tagged @puppy_jiaer

dramaticnerd_94: MYM 😭💙
#cometomebaby