~ Daze ~

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Been busy catching up SDC3.

Did y'all see this man perform with his team 👀🔥

Also, Zhang Yixing (EXO Lay) was splendid. They had so many moments together 😭❤️ why didn't we get a JackZing selfie till now??? Waee...

_______________________________________

Your POV

I was in the dorm after I submitted my part of the work on mail. Some perks of a leader, I believe. Just kidding, I had to learn that dance for the Starlight ball.

Yugyeom was teaching me how to waltz slowly. Yesterday had been utter chaos since I had been stepping on his toes accidently. Today, it was good. I had pretty much memorized the moves. Posture upright.
One hand on his shoulder and another in his clasp.

Moving along, matching his steps.
I didn't realise how tall he was until that moment and a dancing Yugyeom had a different aura around him. The man who knows what he's doing, the kind of effect he is having on people. That's why I have a hard time believing that he is the maknae of the group.

Our dance was interrupted by loud cheering of Bambam because he was just Fangirling and screaming his lungs out. No wonder they are besties. We decided to leave in time for dress shopping to one of Bambam's favorite designer boutique.

****

Beautiful gowns were on display and one could definitely point out the hardwork based on the detailed handwork on them. There was a backless purple gown studded with glittering sequins, blood red dress with an uneven cut, cocktail dresses, black dresses and a variety others which my hobo fashion style had no clue of. Bambi called for the saleswoman and picked some dresses and dumped them on me to go hit the trial.

30mins into getting in and out of dresses, I was exhausted. And hungry. I was so pissed at those dresses, I could just walk in that ball with my sweatpants and tshirt on. The thought was entertaining, and I would die of embaressment if it happened in reality. I didn't have the nerve. Finally, we decided on the royal blue dress that hugged me to perfection. I couldn't take my eyes of the mirror. Like I would date me in this. We paid for it and hurried to the food court for some takeout for all.  

POV end

Jackson's POV

The dark sky cast upon the sea like a blanket with tiny stars. It felt peaceful after a long time. I wanted to disappear for a while. Away from the noise, the camera flashes, people and from her. My brain had other thoughts. It took me down a trip of all the relationships I have been through overtime, all ending due to similar reasons. Of them, I thought one with y/n would survive all the storms. We were doing so fine. But it's all messed up now. It all happened so fast. She moved on. And I still don't know. Maybe I prefer flings. Serious relationships aren't my cup of tea. I am what they call me to be, a flirt. One who doesn't mind skinship with people.

I diverted those thoughts with the games in my phone. The tent curtain pulled up and like the flash, Hani came in to grab my phone and disappeared. Huh, as if I don't have another phone. Tsk.

Waitttt...

Another phone...

I am sure if I widened my eyes anymore, it could be out of my socket. I froze because the one thing I had to avoid at all cost, happened infront of me. I cursed myself and dashed out with full speed.

This cannot be happening.
That oldie would bury me alive.
Nor am I ready to reveal my relationship to everyone.
Not when it's over without a closure.
I almost felt goosebumps thinking 'bout Dispatch!

I saw Hani scrolling my phone. When the cameramen focused their attention on us.

I. Am. Doomed.

She had the phone I wasn't supposed to have the first place. I went through hell not being able to use it and now it was out with the camera filming its content.

Out came the two MC's and announced that it was a punishment for losing the game. They would read my chat and called the last person who replied.

Needless to say, I was sweating bullets.

What was my wallpaper?!

Did I change it?

Damnit

I prayed silently to whichever God or supernatural force was out there to stop the whirlwind coming my way.

POV end.

______________________________________

A/N: I know it's a pretty short update but bear with me. Brace yourselves for the upcoming journey filled with angst. Will be updating soon now that my schedule is practically free.

Do Vote and Comment 💚