~ Abyss P2 ~

A/N: This is me trying to drown myself in writing as I heard the bittersweet news of Got7 not renewing their contract with JYPE. Like yeah, the company didn't do shit and took down their lives instead of supporting its artists to grow.

Not to remind you of countless times we were left without proper subtitles...like hello?! You can do that with girl groups on time but not for them. 

But I am happy that the guys will finally be able to showcase their talent without much inhibitions and they promised to still be together. They're a family. Let's believe and trust in them like we always do. Jackson's hardly 5min instalive made my day. ❤️

Also about the story, I wanted to complete the scenario but somehow ended up describing it more because I can't just rush through things without explanation. Also, continuously switching between different POVs in a lengthy chapter would break the flow.

Italics would be Y/n.

_______________________________________

⚠️ Trigger warning: This chapter includes lots of swearing and attempt to assault. I tried to keep it less graphic. ⚠️

Mr Kim's POV

"M.m..mister Kim?"

Her eyes widened in fear. Her hands on my chest, trying to push me away, failed. Instead I ended up straddling her, pinning them above her head.

"Pl.. please M..mister Kim...nno- Shinjae ssi~ don't do this"

Her voice croaked out, barely managing to reach a few decibels. Her eyes became glossy due to the tears rolling down her face, while she begged with those wine tinted lips of hers. She looked so delectable right now, writhing under me.

You see men were born hunters. It is in their blood, their alpha instinct, to battle and claim what is theirs! Women were supposed to be docile, make love to her man and take care of their children. But some of them are out here, trying to be at par with us. Trying to bump shoulders with hunters and expect not to become our prey. Who asked them to entice us first? If you challenge us, be willing to be tamed into submission!

"Did you beg to those boys as well? Is that how you like it? Because I have no problem."

"Which boys?"

She barely whispered. I guess the drug is doing its job well.

"You call yourself to be a commited woman yet no one has seen your boyfriend. And everytime I visited your house, there was a different boy for every occasion. I could still think of them as friends but then I saw you coming out of a limited edition Aston Martin and things fit into place."

"You enjoy different guys right. Do they do you good that you end up unable to walk the next day. Do they pay you enough? Let's test out your stamina tonight!"

I was about to kiss her when suddenly her phone started ringing. Damn it.

POV end

Jackson's POV

I came back and realised Woojin calling out Y/n's name earlier. I pushed that weird bathroom scene behind and talked to Woojin. It was difficult shouting over the loud club music, so I pulled him outside the joint balcony in the private lounge.

He explained about how he met Y/n and assured me that she wanted to work on our relationship as well. Atleast she was willing to listen to my side, even after I screwed up. He wanted to warn me about some guy when my cellphone pinged.