~ Saviour ~

A/N: Thank you all silent readers included, we managed to cross 4k views 💗

Jackson in italics

PS I changed the book cover. Let me know your views too.
_______________________________________

⚠️ Slight trigger warning ⚠️

Jackson's POV

That guy was trouble ever since I accidentally read her messages.

Oh how my gut instincts proved to be right at a wrong time!

I scrolled through her profile to find a picture of him but seems like she deleted the one I had seen. I switched to her company profile page. So this is how that bastard looked like.

Mark came in as the bartender was called back despite his late shift. His veins popped off at that picture of her boss.

"That scumbag has the balls to call himself a boss. If only I would have known, I could have broken his teeth the time he visited her home."

"He visited her? Our home?"

"Yeah, twice. That's for another time. But both his attempts failed since he encountered Jinyoung and me, who shooed him away anyway."

"Wait.. he looks familiar. Ohhh he's that guy Y/n was hiding from when she had come to meet me. Am sure he's that creep", Woojin chimed in.

"Holyfuck Y/n, just what did you get yourself into!"

We were alerted because the guy tried to run away but Woojin's bodyguard caught him in time. We rushed to the reception in the ground floor. We took him to storage room as we began the interrogation.

Woojin made a deal for takeover for this place yesterday. To ease the tension, he decided to keep the staff same. I guess it was time to lay some filthy people off.

Before I could pounce on that bartender, Mark held me back while Andrew punched him real hard that he spat blood. I didn't feel sorry for that pathetic piece of shit.

How dare he tie up with that scumbag? And if he knew Kim well, that meant only one thing. He has done this before. Many times. He knows to cover his tracks since there was no complaint against him. Money can buy losers like this guy in front of me.

Well this was a race against time now. It was almost an hour since we recieved that notification.

After a few punches, he talked like a parrot. Good. But what I heard next blew my brains. He took women to his room, none of them remembered what happened the previous night. And when they tried to complain, he blackmailed them into silence.

"Room No...where the hell did he take her?? Answer me you dipshit!!!"

I grabbed him by the collar and shook him.

"04 or 40. I don't know which floor he chose.", saying he just smirked at me, "He must be done with her by this time".

I just kicked him real hard till he ended up unconscious sliding down the wall. Someone gotta pay for this. But which floor had he checked in. His name was different in the register. Damn it this venomous snake!

Woojin asked Mark and me to stay inside as it could cause a scandal if anyone recognised but I didn't pay any heed to it. I couldn't think anything apart from saving her.

By this time the security chief was with us. And they planned to check the elevator footage. I took a rough guess that it would be 40th floor since it's neither to cheap nor extremes luxury. Mark and I were connected via conference call with the team. He went on the 4th floor.