~ Cookies & a Monster ~

A/N: I love how all the members of GOT7 are actually happier and stronger than ever. Yugyeom's dance MV and his hyungs leaving comments, Mark enjoying his time, JB with his musical journey and Jackson's podcast with Peniel, BM and Ashley like the most amazing people on one platform together!!! You can listen to it on Spotify. I will link it's highlight in YouTube in my link. Do stream it guys and leave positive comments.

He talked about Youngjae preparing for his album.

Jackson's global album would be possibly released in August while his new single which he hinted to be a love song would be released somewhere in March ❤️

Y/n in italics.

_______________________________________

Your POV

Yesterday night, we came clean to each other about everything that happened to us and steer clear the burden of misunderstandings!

From how he accidentally snooped on my phone, to the talk with JB, stupid letter, insta pictures and Hani to me finding that letter late, scandal and being clueless about that shitface of a jerk.

We both cried in each others arms. My  heart never felt so light and I didn't realise when sleep engulfed me.

****

I woke up embraced in the familiar warmth, possibly the most sound sleep I had in the past month. I turned around to face him, propping myself up slightly on my elbow as I traced his facial features and soaked in the sight of a carefree Jackson.

The way his eye lashes cast a minimal shadow on his cheek, his prominent nose, his plump lips! My finger ghosted over his lips till I found myself removing the messy bangs from his face

Wait, is that drool on his face? Eww!

But he still looks cute as a puppy, fight me!

I tried to move by carefully removing his hand around my waist to check the time, while I felt him stir in sleep.

Before I could get out from bed, a hand gripped my waist and pulled me back till I was snuggled close to him and his leg on top of mine, challenging me to try and get out of it.

"Don't you have to go workout? You're late already!"

"It's just 7 in the morning babe. Let me sleep some more. Now shush, and go to sleep."

The Jackson who prioritised his 5am workout more than anything in the world was finally convinced it was better to cave into sleep.

Did the sun really rise from the west!

I smiled knowingly at his antics as he pulled me closer to him, resting my head on his chest, while the sound of his heartbeats lulled me to sleep once again.