~ Kitty has a Tiger ~

A/N: I know its been a long time. I was lost in a novel which had a lot of angst and it just takes time to chuck it out of the system. Perhaps you may see its traces here. Not like going off track but more like pouring out the anger. Hehe.

Also, I wanted to delay posting it because this story is coming to an end with this being a second last chapter. Ofcourse after the last one, there would be an epilogue but still.

Okay, enough of my rants. This time was great. Jackson's Live and his Collab with Rain in the song Magnetic...like wow talent seeks talent. I can't stop listening.

Also, he's drop dead gorgeous because I was drooling the whole live. Here's the beauty to brighten your entire existence ❤️

Like EXCUSE ME SIRR, BUT THIS IS ILLEGAL!!! 😵😵🤩🤩

_______________________________________

Jackson's POV

"Don't do it"

"Do what?"

"Sacrificing yourself for the sake of my career."

"You...how did you know?"

"That's not the point babe. But this time we promised that we would do everything together. And I don't get to be on a pedestal because I am an idol, okay? It's a relationship between two humans, equal"

"Now tell me what did that jerk threaten you with?"

She grabbed her phone tightly, refusing to say. I gave her a small peck on the lips and took advantage of her surprised state to snatch the phone from her. She panicked. But I wasn't going to let her go through this alone.

I turned on the screen and the message window was still open.

'Remember our deal, you have 24hrs. Time's ticking! Don't make me wait, kitty!'

What deal? Why 24hrs ?? And who the heck was he calling his kitty????

A rush of anger surged through me, lighting up a streak of utter possessiveness.