~ Skipped meals ~

A/N: wohoo! Hope y'all doing fine wherever you are !
Here's the part with an angry Jaebeom's part. Why so angry?
Stay tuned to find out.
Italics is y/n

_______________________________________

Jackson's POV

All the food things and health issues had my mind wrapped about y/n. She's alone now. Not that the boys won't be there but she would be alone at home. She must definitely be skipping meals due to work. How do I know? Our ass is workaholic by default. Yes, I am equally just as bad. But my diet is atleast healthy and I workout. She is averse to healthy. She feels I don't know where she hides her snacks. Like seriously, I have seen her stuffing midnight snacks/ tubs of ice cream while having movie marathons.

This girl and her untimely cravings.

She doesn't do normal.

Normal people exercise, she dances to kpop songs. Nope, not the choreography but a mixture of crazy, club, don't give a damn who's watching kinda dance. I can't help but look at her with heart eyes because that's the time she's dancing so beautifully, making butterflies flutter in my stomach. I hope she's doing fine.

But do I still have that right over her? I still don't know her answer to my letter.

POV end.

Jaebeom's POV

We were all worried since the previous night due to Youngjae not bothering to inform us. I get it sometimes the emotions get the best of us but as a leader and as his big brother, I do not appreciate this carelessness on his part. I had to force everyone to sleep even if Mark was out there looking for him. He said he would be back in an hour. 3 cups of coffee failed and next thing I knew it was morning and there were no signs of Mark or Youngjae.

No messages, no calls.

Just when I was about to freshen up and leave, I heard the door unlock and in came Mark.

He explained only after taking a promise from me to not shout. I learnt that he and y/n both were searching for him throughout the lane of Han riverside and also some restaurants. I was angry. I know y/n's family but risking her safety at an odd time wasn't a good decision.

What if they ran into somebody or there were pictures taken. It could jeopardize their career.

Later, we were relieved about his location. During lunchtime, Youngjae and y/n entered and his story unfolded. This pabo, aish!!

Y/n stood up beside me to get refreshments and wobbled. I was quick to grasp her before hitting the floor. We tried calling her name but she fainted already. Jinyoung rushed in with a glass of water and I sprinkled few drops on her face.

I asked others to wait outside while I shifted her in the room. She slowly stirred awake, clueless of what happened. She looked a bit pale. She could barely focus. I guess the restlessness got to her. I couldn't believe these kids.

Why does everyone take their health for granted?

"Are you alright? Can you see clearly?"

"Yes Bummie, just a bit dizzy due to the headache."

"Dizzy? Wait... tell me what did you eat for your breakfast?"

"Uhhh..the usual"

"Did you or did you not have a breakfast?"

"Actually I was supposed t-"

"So you skipped it?"

"No Bummie. I-I-I was gonna have it in office bu-"